Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Have no fear! SoF is Here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello people.

About time i introduced myself. I am SoF... Yeah... Dunno if anyone knows me around here. Probably not. Never been the popular type.
Been playing the game vanilla for at least 5 years, I think... Though the knowledge I have here is very little since I started here just 3 days ago.

I am mainly on my merc VHF Sol.Invictus, exploring stuff. I may be around when those bad guys are on your freighter's tail, or you may need an extra gun for something else. Don't be shy.
'sup
[Image: pp.jpg]
Hiyo! Welcome the community, They Have a Cave Troll, beware communist penguins, and watch out for the catfish. Also, never fly a Starblazer. Bad for your health.

Also, join the Mollies.
They're awesome.

Oh. And I'm not affiliated with them at all. Just saying you should join...
*cough* Er... yeah.
Hello.

+1
HELLO TO YOU
Welcome to discovery, have fun on the server!
Hola! Welcome to our little crazy world! Enjoy your stay here, make sure to read the rules and take a look at this: http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=36647
If you have Skype which many people do, feel free to join the Disco Help channel! A place to meet new people along with a place to ask questions!