Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Mafic Clairification
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
An interesting conundrum arises...

Would the Mafic be compatable with the Outcast ID?

I ask this because a the Mafic seems to inhabit a grey area, while it's infocard makes little specific mention of anything, the wiki classifies it as 'civilian'. However, it's sold on IMG bases (one of those, however, being a 'freeport' by defnintion.

Obviously, an Outcast ID holder can't dock on an IMG base, but would purchasing a Mafic and THEN going to an Outcast ID be within reason? Is it an IMG ship, or a general Civilian ship?
I believe the infocard is Mafic Civillian Super Heavy Fighter.

I -think- it would be okay. And I believe that Admins have previously stated that docking on an unallied base to get a ship with a Recruit ID (of course, pertaining to the ID chart) is acceptable..

I think.

Don't hurt me.
It's a civilian ship. However it's sold on an IMG base so you'll find that a bit tricky.

But it's good to use.
'Kay.

The intent was to possibly get a few for the Consortium for evaluation purposes. Remedy the Falcata's shortcomings and give a more efficient Gunboat deterrent with multi-mission capability.

Thanks for clearing it up though, we can RP the acquisition of said platforms should we decide to go ahead with getting them, and buy them with Recruit ID before repping and arming them.

And now future generations are also in the know ^^