Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Howdy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Im Dahaka, I have 2 characters on Discovery RP 24/7, a trader and a Corsair, I've been playing for a week or so and love the game. One characters name is .:Serenity:. and the others is Reverend. So thats it I guess...
hi nice to meet you Dahaka, please read the rules and enjoy your time here.

Make sure you play fair (gentleman like) and have fun RPing.. Gamma is not a very nice place.. i suggest take your corsair out.. say bretonia... RP with the BAF Mandalorians on your tail (but they will attack you anytime).

Omegas are also sometimes a nice place.

If you need any help you can ask me in PM or skype. there is also a help chan on skype if you need it.

If you will be thinking about joining an official faction (yes very recommended) if its corsair i would go for Benitez.. i like their RP TBH also very good (less active).

Joining a faction is a great way to meet people of the community and quicker learn the RP and rules.

i think its all. Have fun and see you in space
' Wrote:hi nice to meet you Dahaka, please read the rules and enjoy your time here.

Make sure you play fair (gentleman like) and have fun RPing.. Gamma is not a very nice place.. i suggest take your corsair out.. say bretonia... RP with the BAF Mandalorians on your tail (but they will attack you anytime).

Omegas are also sometimes a nice place.

If you need any help you can ask me in PM or skype. there is also a help chan on skype if you need it.

If you will be thinking about joining an official faction (yes very recommended) if its corsair i would go for Benitez.. i like their RP TBH also very good (less active).

Joining a faction is a great way to meet people of the community and quicker learn the RP and rules.

i think its all. Have fun and see you in space
I thought you were leaving, the taxi's been waiting outside for hours now!

Anyway, back on topic, welcome to Discovery Dahaka! I'm sure you will enjoy your time here with us.

Just remember, don't break any rules. If you break rules:

[Image: 1000336-02-00-00-00_lg.png]
' Wrote:I thought you were leaving, the taxi's been waiting outside for hours now!
So you do want me to leave?:P

nea i cannot leave all of you here .. who will you "love to hate":)
' Wrote:who will you "love to hate":)
I thought I was the guy everyone loved the love and hate.

I'm leaving, i've welcomed and told the guy breaking the rules makes me a sad Panda. Job done, time to eat cake.
' Wrote:Im Dahaka, I have 2 characters on Discovery RP 24/7, a trader and a Corsair, I've been playing for a week or so and love the game. One characters name is .:Serenity:. and the others is Reverend. So thats it I guess...
I lost the Game. Anyway, welcome to Disco!

And neither of you are the guy that people love to hate. There's a newer guy stepping up to the position (I don't mean you Dahaka, someone else).

T-minus 76
darn:Poh well. whats the deal with the T-minus?
Welcome to Discovery. As other people have said, it's vital to read the rules if you want to stay on the server for a decent period of time, and the house laws if you don't want the lawfuls sending bounty hunters after you. Any questions you have can be directed to anyone in game with a [The_Angels] tag, or posted on Tazuras' discovery help channel, which can be found in the pinned section of the welcome area.

Since you're a corsair, I would suggest raiding Bretonia once in a while (It's been ages since I had a chance to call someone a "baby-eating buffoon" then blow up their titan), and staying away from <strike>lol</strike>liberty, where RP is as scarce as peaceful nomads.

: Find Jammi's latest post, then add the t- to his post count. What do you get?
Welcome to Discovery Freelancer! Hope you have fun and enjoy your stay!
Aye, welcome to Discovery and have fun! :)
Pages: 1 2