Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Disconnect on login/launch into space
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well, the topic says everything. My friend who has just made a new account on one of your servers. when he starts the game (in your server) about 5 seconds then he get a disconnect... anybody who could help him out?

Edit: This shoud be hes IP adress: 80.72.152.162

is it possible becouse he's still banned from the server? he shoud be unbanned for a long time, but might have been a misstake, that he's still banned?
anyone?

anybody?
What does the error message say? (A screenshot would be good)

What is the IP address of your friend?
well, it just tells him he's disconnected from the server
How many players are on the server when he tries? It may just be he is trying to log in while server is full and it kicks him back to the server select screen.
well, he has played on the server before, with -200 without disconnect. yes its the popular server with the huge bunch of people, you know the official server.

He can join other server, but do you guys think its the count of people? if so how does he fix it?
something with the bloom mod?

is he's IP needed, then i'll get it as soon as possible.
well?
omg, im seaching for help and none almost come with something usefull... this is a joke, i know i can't force you to help, but atleast give me some advice or what i can try to do. The admins shoud most likely know the issue, i have heard others having this problem too...
Provide a screenshot of the disconnection message.

If he's able to create a new character but then gets kicked when launching to space then he's got a bad installation and is being kicked by the anticheat system.
well, suddenly its working now. He's not getting disconnection anymore. anyways, thanks for the replies!