Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Player Banned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HUNTER has been sanctioned owing to a report posted for:

Quote:3.1 Using coarse language, posting abusive, hateful, racist content in chat, public or private, is prohibited under any circumstances.

Consequences: <strike>Hunter, please contact me via PM as soon as you are able. You are currently jailed but I feel that we can discuss what took place without resorting to harsher penalties.</strike>

Belay that, more reports flooding in. Enjoy your vacation. Post here in 7 days when you're ready to play with a civil tongue in your head.

And what the duce is this? An Inferno? That's for the Outcast side of the house only chumsly, which I can assure you the Order is not. But since I have clumsy fingers you'll be losing all of your other shooters as well.

Admin Link to Report

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST
' Wrote:HUNTER has been sanctioned owing to a report posted for:
Consequences: <strike>Hunter, please contact me via PM as soon as you are able. You are currently jailed but I feel that we can discuss what took place without resorting to harsher penalties.</strike>

Belay that, more reports flooding in. Enjoy your vacation. Post here in 7 days when you're ready to play with a civil tongue in your head.

And what the duce is this? An Inferno? That's for the Outcast side of the house only chumsly, which I can assure you the Order is not. But since I have clumsy fingers you'll be losing all of your other shooters as well.

Admin Link to Report

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST
My 7 days vacation is ower,please let me play...regards,HUNTER
' Wrote:HUNTER has been sanctioned owing to a report posted for:

Admin Link to Report

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST
My 7 days vacation is ower,a im in Bastille and i wanna play,please...regards,HUNTER
Yes yes I'll have you moved.