Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Nightfall: new server administrator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Since today, March 25, Nightfall is the new server administrator of Discovery server. Poll that you can view here proved that Nightfall has support and trust of players for the admin position - over 80% votes were favorable.

Since I'm not regularly playing, the need for a second in-game administrator was obvious. Korrd is not alone now.

I wish Nightfall to be unbiased and not take admin duties too personally. We are a gaming server after all, and, however serious the events on the server might be, real life should not be affected by those. Log on to server often Nightfall, play, and help to make the game better for everyone! You have a chance now.
Congrats nightfall!:happy:
Congartulations, Nightfall, hope to see ya iname soon, in your new, admin clothes
Congratulations Nightfal!:yahoo:
Woohoo! Congratulations Night. I know you'll do a great job.:yu:

Yay!!
Woo Hoo well done Night. A 21 gun salute shall be fired from the Leviathan!
Congratulations Night....I'll leave you alone in Alpha now:Pas a token of my good will:lol:

Best of luck to jah from the BSG:yahoo: now lets hope you dont have to ban much ej ;)
Brilliant. Congratz man.
Congadulations Nightfall!!I know you will do great:)
Pages: 1 2 3