Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Looks like killing Corsairs can make friend with the'Hostile' faction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i try it just before`````
Yea i Acdentaly shot to many Bounty hunters and i got good with the Outcast they were second green on my list so i had to go kill them agan:Palso if u kill tomay of one fraction your rep with the Zoners gose down.:Plol

MrSns
Yeah, you have to pay to be friends with the Zoners if you always take down Bounty Hunters :D
Meh, I've killed so many Hessians in my Rheinland police character its neutral with Corsairs... If I try going into Omega 15 ( The one under Dresden I think) I lag so much I can't shoot anything... I've still gota get that thing to Sigma 13 to go on some kind of rampage, though then the Junkers will start pestering me.. and those gas clouds don't look too friendly.. >_<
on my char im almost frendly to the hessans nutrel to the out casts and frendly to all the house factons except britonians and britonian traders but frendly to everything else