Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Player Banned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tyberius.Raine, [HF]Tyberius.Geare has been sanctioned owing to a report posted for:

Quote:3.1 Using coarse language, posting abusive, hateful, racist content in chat, public or private, is prohibited under any circumstances.

3.2 Flaming, threats and insulting (in any form) other members, factions, server administrators in chat, public or private, is prohibited on server and on forums. RP-related threats are allowed on the server.

3.4 Out-of-character (OOC) chat should not be used for system chat, except in emergencies.

5.7 A player who was killed in a PvP fight must not enter the system where the fight took place with any of the characters on his/her account(s) until four hours have passed from the time of his/her destruction.

If the player respawns in the same system, he/she must leave the system within 10 minutes of his destruction without engaging anyone, except in self-defense. Other players are not allowed to attack one who is leaving.

Consequences: The exact details of this sanction have been made aware to me, concerning the use of your account. Regardless the punishment for conduct stands.

Banned 7 days, ships involved stripped.

Admin Link to Report

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST
Even though how sad I am, to lose things, I take this sanction as my own.

Dually note that I was not the player at the time using my account, but what is done, is done.

My brother in fact was the one using this account, why he would revert to using my characters instead of his own, is beside the fact, I will make sure he does not do this again.

//Fact: He wont be touching my computer again, in this lifetime or the next.

But I do accept this punnishment and will wait it out.

Sorry

GingaNinja01
I believe my time is up.
Unbanned!