Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Player Sanctioned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Apocalypse_Now has been sanctioned owing to a report posted for:

Quote:3.4 Out-of-character (OOC) chat should not be used for system chat, except in emergencies.

Consequences: *rubs his temples*

So you lost a fight, then you need to fill system with a bunch of "bring it on"? If you had raised to tone of the statements just an iota we'd be having a fun time with flaming.

As it is I'm going to give you a stern reminder to mind your conduct.

Fined: Your shield.

Admin Link to Report

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST
Guilty, I admit. But then again, I hope you will sanction 100 of more players who say "//gf".
The gulf between //gf and what this sanction is based on is vast indeed.
Ah... 2, 3 sentences... No one likes to be overkilled... But I won't do it again. Btw... That very same people I didn't want to report for ramming (for the second time in 2 days) nor will I do it even now. It's their shame, not mine. I'm not a snitch.

Cya, Dusty.
Second sanction against you where you make vague allegations against other players without proof and in the wrong place. It was an Admin character you implied had broken the re-engagement rule last time. A serious charge, but nothing was provided to back this up. If you have no evidence and aren't prepared to report it, then please refrain from making accusations.

Reporting people for rule-breaking rules is not "snitching" - the player base is quite large, a lot of effort has gone into making the game playable in a way that allows as many as possible to enjoy it for what it is - an immersive and imaginative role-playing game. When people do report others, it is primarily because people behave in a manner that radically upsets the experience of Discovery.

Players are asked to communicate with other players in game to ensure that sanctions aren't imposed for misunderstanding rules. You've been here long enough to know that this is a role-play server.
Well... I don't expect for you to agree with me on anything. I don't really care that you have a opinion after each of my 2 last sanctions, although I don't see you giving comments in other people's sanctions. You are addressing me now because I admit my wrongdoing. But I wonder where were you and your inquisitiveness when I was 3 times setup for NO good reason. No one gave me proof back then, unlike you did last time, on my 4th sanction.

So why do you care if I got screenshots which I won't use? Maybe I think it's not about that at all. Just by mentioning it, perhaps they will restrain themselves to not to do the same mistakes twice. Second chance is good enough for me, the third one-no one will get.

Enough of this, I gotta go and buy myself a shield now.