Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A /changerep command?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The /droprep command is very useful, yes. But sometimes, it's... not enough. As an example, I created a character that will soon have LPI guard ID and IFF. By then, at least 16 Factions will be full green with him. Do I risk /drop-repping 16 times just to get my IFF? I'd wish not.

Now, I just want to know--- would it be possible to have a /changerep *rep* command?

This is how my repsheet actually looks like. The char is ''brand new'' and only did LPI missions.
You could also kill some corp NPCs, in that way the LPI, LN, LSF and all the lib. Corps will get down.
You dont need a guard IFF, just the guard ID, i had the same issue on my siege cruiser, ive got a guard ID, but am using a normal navy IFF.
I actually do not understand why you need a guard IDD or gaurd IFF in Libbie?

Really that IFF mostly messes up the identification. Like trader seeing police red to him and such.

People, if you can do without guard ID/IFF, do it!
' Wrote:I actually do not understand why you need a guard IDD or gaurd IFF in Libbie?

Really that IFF mostly messes up the identification. Like trader seeing police red to him and such.

People, if you can do without guard ID/IFF, do it!

Some like being red, for the fear factor. I think its funny when I get near some ships in some of my indy guards and people just turn and run.
' Wrote:You could also kill some corp NPCs, in that way the LPI, LN, LSF and all the lib. Corps will get down.
Yep, best advice. Kill at least some Universal, DSE and Ageira NPCs. It is enough, if their respective reputations isn't at the maximum any more.