Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Salutations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone. Started playing last week Thursday. I played Freelancer through about three years ago, but never played multiplayer due to dial-up internet. Recently, I saw a copy for $5 at an Office Max, and as I'd long ago lost my old copy, I bought it and started playing. Then on the server lists, I saw that Discovery RP 24/7 had pretty much the most people playing on it, so I went to this website, read the rules, downloaded the mod, and started playing as a character named "Maximilian". Right now I'm flying a Kingfisher with 5 Adv. Splitters and one Lancer Missile launcher, and some kind of mines. I have a sixth Adv. Splitter but then I decided to try using missiles for fun. I'm going to go buy another Lancer so that I can fire one after the other, because there have been too many times where my enemies get nailed but then still have just a sliver of health. :angry:

Anyways, right now I'm freelancing, but I'm thinking of joining the Junkers or the Bretonia Police. Junkers because it seems to give the most amount of freedom, and the first person to ever help me on the server was from the Junkers. (Shoutout to Sabre/Mikhail Alestrom! :cool: ) Bretonia because I've always thought that Bretonia was the best house.

PS Also, apparently there was another guy named "Maximilian" who brought a bunch of Corsairs or something into New York and attacked it? Anyways, that wasn't me. He actually contacted me, and told me to watch out for that. Hoping to make a new name for Maximilian.
Welcome to the server! It seems you already did the usual read the rules blah, blah, blah. Anyways, feel free to check out some of the faction recruiment pages if you're into player factions! Have fun, roleplay and enjoy your stay here!
Hai welcome to the community, review the regulations and enjoy the server!
Zoners probally give the most freedom, since they have no enemies.

That said, welcome to Disco.
What ever you enjoy man!

Welcome to Disco, And beware Omicron Iota

Omicron Iota:Where Battleships go to die
Anyone who takes time to register and introduce themselves, and read the rules of disco too in the forums are welcome to Disco. That's my opinion.

And kudos for Bretonia!
Welcome!!

Get a transport, you will need it!:)
Or some kind of mining ship!

Welcome!