Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Person seriously out of RP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This person came out of no where in a Corsair GB with a dragons tag and killed me !!! Now im prity sure that is way out of rp, if not sorry

here are 2 SS
[Image: screen71.jpg]
[Image: screen73.jpg]
The guy also had Freelancer ID... As did his friend Wardog. And his friend XO(something)xX had a Nuetral ID and was shooting people, not in self defense..
If I'm wrong, smack me...

I'm pretty sure that these should be reported to the admins and not posted. Once again, if this has changed, smack me.

Hype
Okay theas guys are trying to take over the Corsair system This is really stupid they come in and are seriously out of rp with No ID or more than 1 ID

[Image: screen76.jpg]
[Image: screen75.jpg]
[Image: screen74.jpg]

Seriously theas guys are Pi$$ing my off (excuse my language)
here is a little more Proof, this was before I was Blown To peices....

[Image: ThisJustBlows.jpg]

close in shot of XOkillya Out Of RP major,

we fought well, but were annihilated very quickly.
Thease are the 3 culprats the first 3 ppl in Groop 5

[Image: screen77.jpg]
Looking thru forums for RP stories by these 3 individuals describing how they came across their seriously out-of-char ships and weps.... or any meaningful posts for that matter.

O what a surprise, there are none.

Here we go again, the 1337 ub3r PvP whores are back.

Good work MrSns and all, grabbing those screenies.
Aye, they attacked my BSG trader in theta not to long ago, something has to be done about these 3.... "things"
I would like you to send things like this in a PM to Igiss, Korrd and/or me. We'll deal with that if there is something wrong.

To the non-rp players, this is a RP server, so, if I catch anyone two times with wrong reps/loadouts/ships, I'll personally edit the char. If you get again out of RP, I'll make everyone hostile except your faction, third offense, I'll delete your char. These three are on strike one with me.

Also, there is a rule against swearing here, we have young children playing too, so don't use words like f*** or s**t except in private chat to a person that you know personally and he/she won't be offended.

One more thing, it would be appreciated if bugs like being able to mount equipment that shouldn't be there be reported.

Thank You,
Nightfall.
Sorry m8 but i have never complaind about something like this before:(

Sorry if i did it wrong
Pages: 1 2 3