Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Global Server Troubles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ahoi mates, I don't know if any of this stuff is happening to you guys as well, but I can't seam to connect to the global server. I got up this morning, eager to play some freelancer, and I opened up the game through x-fire and then it said that the global server was connecting, and then it didn't load up. I exited to the menu and quit the game. I tried to open up the game again and nothing happened. I restarted the computer and I got the same results. I unistalled the game and got the same thing. Is anyone else experiancing things like this?

Verginix Out
Global server is being idiotic.. Again. Use Xfire to join the server.
It doesn't work. I have tried to connect to the server in EVERY way I know. Even If I try to Direct connect to the server, all I get is 'Connecting to Global Server......'

Verginix Out
' Wrote:It doesn't work. I have tried to connect to the server in EVERY way I know. Even If I try to Direct connect to the server, all I get is 'Connecting to Global Server......'

Verginix Out

Your not direct connecting properly. You have the IP in the shortcut and all, but your going to internet list. You should click on LAN after starting FL, and Discovery will show.
LAN doesn't give me anything accept 'Cannot Connect To Global Server'

Verginix Out
Alright. I got it working Again. I pissed around with the connection box and then logged into lan. I got nothing, then I closed the game and opened it again. Everything seasm to be working, but I will have to wait and see....

Verginix Out