Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Roleplaying forum!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It worked pretty nicely on the old ID forums, hell, even Qurilion branched off and made a successful RPing forum (Not sure if it still exists, but if you can find the link, I'm sure you can find a TON of old ID members).
Make a poll and see how many are interested. I'm not. :P Edit: I mean I woudn't roleplay, but I'm sure I would read some.
http://quen3.palindrome-development.com/forum/index.php
Here it is, found it easily, though I didn't find any reminders about ID there. In the beginning there were several ID members, but I don't think anyone of them is still a frequent visitor. In general Quentriandal (that's how the forum is called, if you didn't know) is quite silent nowadays.

I registered there and will post about this forum there; also found e-mail of Bartos and will try to send him a message. I didn't find any other familiar names (apart from those who are already here - Cecasander, Elvalia and you Everblue). Maybe there are more people from ID there, so it will be nice if you look through the member list once more.

As for a separate roleplaying forum on Discovery, I fully support the idea, but as I've got no experience in forum roleplaying I'll need your advice on how it should be called, and where should I position it related to other gaming forums.
I would like to do some RP, case it I loose interest pretty soon most of the time...
It would be nice for a Freelancer RP forum. People who play on the server for RP values(Like me) could post there for people to read instead of flooding the Regular forum.
If you look, I actually made a RP topic that could be moved to a RP forum branched from the Discovery Freelancer threads.

-Virus
Well, since I think some people would like to roleplay Freelancer(IE: Cyber-punk), and others fantasy type stuff, I propose there be two seperate RP sections. One for each era. I'm not quite sure on where it should be placed, but if you need any help thinking of names for the two forums, I can help with the fantasy, and I'm sure some of the FL players could think of one for the cyber-punk.