Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Money Command?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey, I was wondering. I have seem this on some other servers. Its a FLHook command that let you send money from one character to another.

Is this possible here on Discovery?

It would solve the problem with asking people to transfer money for you, allows you to send money across the map, it can even be good RP.

Quote:SIR! I need a loan for repairs of my ship.
Roger that, sending cash through Banking Network.
Money Received, thanks.

So do you think it could work?
I agree...

a) I'm getting tired of waiting half an hour for someone to help
and
b) yep, it would add to RP.
Well thats a Great Idea

And a easier way To transfer Money To banks and If this Command was In action I beleave It would Be Used a Lot.
aye, would be nice ta have
' Wrote:aye, would be nice ta have

the addcash/setcash command in flhook is the adding credit or taking away, its not for transferring from one account to another, and if you was to allow that to happen you could give everyone on the server 2 billion in credit and the other thing is with having over 2000 accounts and all transfer credit, the server will crash in no time at all

Cheers
Been using a money transfer on NS server. Was damn good. looked like this:

/sendcash (name) (sum)

worked spotlessly/ I'd be glad to see it here
Yep, they use that on FLU too... not a good server, but a good command.
WEll I agree that this Might be helpful, you can allways just drop trade, which is what I do 90% of the time I need a transfer. AS Long as you know what your doing, everything is fine.

Verginix Out
Yes i have been on other servers were the command is used and i must say everyone i know ends up using it atleast 4-5 times a week if not more. A very useful command i might add.
' Wrote:Been using a money transfer on NS server. Was damn good. looked like this:

/sendcash (name) (sum)

worked spotlessly/ I'd be glad to see it here

Thats what gave me the idea. I am not sure if its FLHook that does it though. I couldn't figure out how to use FLHook so I was not able to try it out for myself.
Pages: 1 2 3