Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Misconception since 4.84?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Al rightly,

I am doing this for future references and a way to apologize for my discounting of some of my RP/ Game foes.

Ever since I've started playing Discovery back in 4.84 it was implied to me by the majority of the players that there was a minimal distances required to maintain the statues of Engaged in combat. If the person was too exceed the limit he/she forfeits the battle. Regardless how they exceed that set distance.

I've reviewed the rules, and found nothing to really be mentioned of it. SO I want to know, how could this idea get stuck into my head? OR rather how did the myth start? I'm just so confused...

Btw the set distances was 4k

So please someone shed some light on this for me,

I will not play until I receive thee final conclusion.

basicly, if someone is going to flee, they should use cruise engines as soon as they are able too.

if someone goes more then about 10k away and its not a group battle, then it's safe to say the've fled.
But safe to say isn't final cause they can come right back and attack.

Which means. El Pebo (example name) in Pitts, can engage me from West point?

Because basically this is my problem without laying out a range of combat zone is that ya shield runners can't be caught if you n him are thrustering away... (new word) Edit: cool avy btw,

edit: Group battles i've never had a problem with this yes, and rarely do i have a problem with this in smaller fights, but one today made me question my conditioned brain.

Edit: I'm talking about non cruising innocence
Rules are under review atm.

10k, or scanner, has always been the vogue. Whoever told you 4k was drunk.

Closing pending update.

Hey, I was getting ready to post that... you almost hurt my fingers shutting the door too quickly. - Agmen