Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ummm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was on and i found this
[Image: screen86.jpg]
is that allowed?
Probably shouldnt be using that ship, but hellfire legion is an official faction here.
But i don;t get it, how is a lane hacker supposed to get their hands on what is the best LN ship? and this was on the Official RP server.
' Wrote:But i don;t get it, how is a lane hacker supposed to get their hands on what is the best LN ship? and this was on the Official RP server.
Maybe you go and read the history of the Hellfire Legion?:)
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...=40738&st=0
I believe some Liberty Navy officers in RP defected.
I'm sure they have some excuse for it somewhere, but honestly now... is stealing the spyglass not enough? Now they have to go steal carriers too?

Sulfur and Brimstone or not, they're still just pirates.

Quote:http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?...40738&st=0
I believe some Liberty Navy officers in RP defected.

Never was a fan of rebellion or defectee RP. We have the same problem with these kray guys right now - they made off with an osiris, a carrier, and numerous other ships, all to join a rebel group of bounty hunters that pvpwhore all the way across sirius.

If you're going to defect, fine - but lose the ship and buy one that suits the faction you're now a part of.
Personally I am not against the idea of deserters. It adds some flavour.

But abusing this sensitive way of RP should be punished hard.
That thing is been around for along while. Atleast 2 years if not more.
Longer then some folks on the Server.

Yes, and that's an essential difference: the faction has earned trust among the members of the community and I bet that they speak to the respective factions, before they get such a ship.

Better than just break loose and pew pew stuff.
Rather than posting a thread about it, you could have just asked them in game... there's a higher chance that there is a perfectly legitimate reason for it.

I wonder how long until someone makes a thread asking about my Rogue flying an Orchid xD
Pages: 1 2