Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hey all!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone at the Discovery forums! I hope that I make a good first impression on the community and that you all enjoy my company.

I'm not sure what to really say - apart from that I have joined the discovery US server under the name DeathHurts and have decided to be part of the forums.:)
Welcome to Discovery, hope you have fun here.
Hello!

Do stick around the place. Get people to know you, stay long-term, increase discovery's fun as a whole!
I think I will stay, it seem people around here are really dedicated to the game and it's got a good community:)
Yeh, I hope you stay and enjoy yourself loads.

PS. The Order is win:D
Welcome to the community, browse the rules and have fun on the server.
*taps hat*

Welcome, young one. Hope you know the server rules very well, you'll need it next to you. Other than that, enjoy the main server.
Welcome to Discovery. You'll probably want to take a look at the server rules and house laws: The first will stop you from getting banned, the second will stop you from getting chased by angry lawfuls. As long as you can either RP or are willing to learn how, you'll be welcome here, even if some people may get annoyed. (I've been around for over a year and I still get called a "noob" by ooRP people who think that the Leeds blockade is piracy)

Well, good luck out there and remember, "Enganging!" is not good RP
Heya, welcome to our little country, have fun and enjoy roleplaying!
'ey, welcome to Discovery! You'll have a lot of fun here. ;)
Pages: 1 2