Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Again, i need help from an Admin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I seem to have lost all my characters on my account with the Shadowstalkers store in it.

I think i have the reason, which is too many guns in the store.

Could one of the admins please take away some of the useless kusari disinfectors and sunfuries that i added to the store earlier today.

The stores name is (somthing like) SNS-[GM]Mandy's.store

If it cannot be recovered then i will have lost:

sso|[GM]Mandy.Payne
{Helghast}{L}McNeo
{Helghast}{L}Raptor

and one other which i have forgotten.

The only thing i really need back is the store, but if a wipe is on the horizon, then i dont mind. There wasn't much money in that account, but all the same, its bad to lose a whole 5 characters because of my stupidity.

If the account is recoverable, i will spread my equipment across multiple accounts to ease the burden.

sorry about this:(
In the first place - no wipe is on horizon. I wonder who initiated the rumors about the wipe...

I tried to take out the items, your characters seem to be OK, except for the store. Item collections like yours have really bad impact on the speed of the server (speed of reading character files). I know that many factions have such "store" characters, but every good thing has limits that shouldn't be overstepped.
No! Not all your Helghast ships! I really hope you get them back McNeo,

Verginix out
Thankyou so much for your time Igiss, I have no idea what any stupid person like me would do without you. If i can access the store, i will move items from it straightaway.:)

@QV: I still have my corsair gunboat, so all is not lost just yet.
I think the 'wipe' rumours were a side affect of the price bitching regarding cappies.

That sucks McNeo, hope you're still pirating soon:P
All good, nothing lost and lots of equipment transfered to my sso BS on a different account. I wont be using it anytime soon so:Pto all those that want free weps.

Im back pirateing, and i got owned by KNF missiles today:happy:.
I think I may have mentioned this before.... I heard somewhere there's a limit to what a single ship can carry, of 100 items.

I remember it distinctly from another server, where having more than 100 items was actually a bannable offence. Reason being, it can kill chars (as we've seen) and make the server unstable.

o.
Official addition to server rules. Already added to http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=14252

8. Equipment & Cargo Rules

8.1 Each character is allowed to carry no more than 100 items in the cargo hold. Multiple stackable commodities and ammo count as one item. Violation will result in removing items from hold (all excess items or all items without exception).

8.2 Each character is allowed to carry no more than 20 non-stackable items in the cargo hold. Violation will result in removing excess items from hold.

8.3 When ship stats are changed, players are obliged to unequip all items that don't suit new stats as soon as possible. Carrying items that outclass the ship is considered cheating and will be treated accordingly.

8.4 Money transfers and trade operations that result in getting 1,900,000,000 credits (total) or more are prohibited. Having more than 1,900,000,000 credits will lead to character file corruption and unavoidable character/account deletion without any compensation.
time to set up 5 characters at once on my spare account then.:D.

are there any other flaws in the engine of FL that i should know about before i destroy the rest of my characters?