Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Player Sanctioned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dimonisher has been sanctioned owing to a report posted for:

Quote:5.11 Using F1 in a PvP fight or to escape pirates/terrorists, as well as in any other situations that involves player interactions, is not allowed.
Docking repeatedly with a jump hole or jump gate in order to avoid PVP is not allowed.
If you lose server connection during a player interaction, you should get back in game quickly to continue the interaction, with the other player's permission. If that is not possible, then post on the forums and PM the players involved.

Consequences: The Zoner captain's face paled.

Two -million- credits!? Two MILLION!? How was he going to afford that? He quickly ran across the command deck of his Zoner Whale (Fancy That -ED) to ascertain the current balance of his bank account.

He was doomed. There was no way he could pull two million from his outstanding balance of 288502744.

There was no way out, he was a dead man.

"Throw in some candle light for the mood and I'll get perky" He heard the Junker continue.

CANDLES!?

He ran to another console, checking his stock of candles.

He was, again, doomed. He only had r482390482390482390482390482390482309482390 candles on board. How could he find any to spare!!??

He was left only one path of recourse.... Deception. With a mad glint in his eye he snatched up the mic and heralded a new edict into space, one meant to warp the very weft of reality into something accommodating his current needs.

"IF I CANT SEE YOU YOU CAN'T SEE ME!"

And then he shut his eyes, fell to the ground and wet himself.

Then he died.

The end.

Dude. The pirate knocks you up for the standard two million. You have TWO HUNDRED AND EIGHTY EIGHT million credits to your name and you f1 out?

Ugh, this is so lame that it makes my teeth hurt.

Fined 50 million, all equipment.

Pay the pirate or pay me. Pew pew pew.

Admin Link to Report

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST
My apologies admin, You will not believe it, but it was not intentional. I just had a bad connection problem. But well, no use crying over spilt milk.
As much as I should not post here. I was talking to the guy via PMs when he crashed, even his Skype went down. Just a notice that it could be nonintentional
' Wrote:My apologies admin, You will not believe it, but it was not intentional. I just had a bad connection problem. But well, no use crying over spilt milk.

That may honestly be so, in the future can I urge you to please come to the forum to report and apologize? Doing so can really help in avoiding these kinds of sanctions. As we have no way of verifying what happened on our end we need to treat them all as the same.

Thank you for your understanding, sorry mate.
Quote:As much as I should not post here. I was talking to the guy via PMs when he crashed, even his Skype went down. Just a notice that it could be nonintentional

Will you consider that as evidence? just wondering.

And I know, yeah I should apologize. And I am apologizing right now. Sorry to the junker whom I could'nt pay for pirating me
I just was flying with him.. and yes i was there that night, but not the person who sent the report (Just pirating with) and i do believe him.. he does not seem lolwuttish at all. Actually nice dude, What if i will talk to the person who sent the sanction and we find a way to work it out? can this be reversed?

Edit: You can pay me now:P
Quote:If you lose server connection during a player interaction, you should get back in game quickly to continue the interaction, with the other player's permission. If that is not possible, then post on the forums and PM the players involved.

Whenever I lose connection I just log back in and go "whoops" and generally have a talk with the guy.

' Wrote:I just was flying with him.. and yes i was there that night, but not the person who sent the report (Just pirating with) and i do believe him.. he does not seem lolwuttish at all. Actually nice dude, What if i will talk to the person who sent the sanction and we find a way to work it out? can this be reversed?

Edit: You can pay me now:P

Sure. I'll reverse it if everyone agrees that's fair. Just have 'im post in this thread.
I was still in game with the same character when the trader in question logged back in. A simple PM in game would have sufficed but there was none, a post in flood would of had the same result. Therefore I'm not buying any of this, good day.

Does Grimly always post anywhere he wants for no reason?
Quote:I was still in game with the same character when the trader in question logged back in. A simple PM in game would have sufficed but there was none, a post in flood would of had the same result. Therefore I'm not buying any of this, good day.

I have said this before, I forgot to apologize. I apologize to you now. If i striked you as an lolwutter, you were wrong because I detest those types. Maybe you could have messaged me first instead of just going and pew pew sanctioning? I am sure this misunderstanding would be much more clear.

Apologies again.