Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: HD Signatures No more than 10mill!l
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: DD.png]

I have modified and done a few signatures and decided after the success with my new signature, I decided I would make some signatures - or - avatars for people [cheap].

:: Avatars 5mill + ::

:: Signatures 10mill + ::

TO DONATE/PAY ME CREDITS TO ME :: /givecash TheDarkJester

<strike>LIMITED TIME 5/5 (five out of five free slots filled)</strike> (9-14-09)

:: EXAMPLES ::

[Image: logofin2.png]

[Image: cccx.png]

[Image: Attempt1.png]

[Image: weedalot.png]

[Image: s.png]

[Image: dobsonmeat.png]

More to come!
Free? as in no credits required?.. Sure i will take one. what ever you like surprise me
' Wrote:Free? as in no credits required?.. Sure i will take one. what ever you like surprise me

It would help, if you could give me some specs, it is free (RIGHT NOW)

- Charactor Name?

Hey there... Give this a shot...
I was wondering if you wanted to try this signature?

Character
name: Hoshi Tanaka
Captain of GMG transport.

Transport
name: Mikuma Maru
class: Ryuujin

Theme
GMG colors, symbols, and slogan.

Comments
Maybe add some oriental symbols.
Feel free to add variations on the blue colors.

Let me know if you have any questions or need more screens.
Thanks

EDIT: Great job!
It's the end of the weekend for me, and i am going to have 5 sigs to work on, so I will not be super fast. PM you my first drafts - (the final will be posted on this thread)

The First 5 people in need of a sig, get it free - the rest have to wait till I have some done - "5sigquota"

IF YOU WANT TO DONATE CREDITS TO ME :: /givecash TheDarkJester
<strike>Ok I'll give you a shot with the freebie. My Black Dragon Society (Hogosha) characters are twins, if you do the one good I'll buy the other. In the file below is a psd file (if you need another format pm me) is the one characters pic in the one layer and the other in another layer. Also the last layer is the shape of the background I would like.

The names of the characters are Toshiro Jirou (the one with the beard) and Toshiro (the one in the trench coat.) Pick which either one you would like to do first. As far as theme I'll leave it to you for the most part but think yakuza style.
</strike>

Edit: Nevermind, I'll make my own eventually my own, since the free offer was canceled
Quote:- Below are finished signatures/avatars for clients -

Lionel
Here is the first draft, I can change - remove or add anything you want - *signature*

[Image: logofin2.png]

Weedalot
Here is the first draft, I can change - remove or add anything you want -

[Image: weedalot.png] *avatar*

Calego
Here is the first draft, I can change - remove or add anything you want -

[Image: Attempt1.png] *signature*

I chose to do the two first users free, I have done so - DarkAvatar, I can get to your signatures, but it will cost - Plus I need more specifications - Thanks
' Wrote:<strike>Ok I'll give you a shot with the freebie. My Black Dragon Society (Hogosha) characters are twins, if you do the one good I'll buy the other. In the file below is a psd file (if you need another format pm me) is the one characters pic in the one layer and the other in another layer. Also the last layer is the shape of the background I would like.

The names of the characters are Toshiro Jirou (the one with the beard) and Toshiro (the one in the trench coat.) Pick which either one you would like to do first. As far as theme I'll leave it to you for the most part but think yakuza style.
</strike>

Edit: Nevermind, I'll make my own eventually my own, since the free offer was canceled

Ya sorry - I was pretty busy, they take about 1 hour minimum to make, not counting edits... now it costs money:(

:: Avatars 5mill ::

:: Signatures 10mill ::
Hello im wondering if you can make me a sig for my GMG character. I will pay 10 mill for a sig.

Character
name: Kako Shimakaze
Im wondering in the sig you could include a pic of some anime with these characteristics:
Young Male
Black hair
Oriental
lean

then if you can also include my two ships in it. I have a Roc Bomber and a Karasu HF. I also have a pic of a mining station if you can also include that in the background.

Thank you
Pages: 1 2