Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Mr Bean's clan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Now, a bit of humour. A satire with the current situation on the server.

Mr Bean's clan!!!

Now theres a new clan on Sirius, protecting its citizens against the pirates. Its the Mr Bean's clan!

ID: Bretonia Armed Forces (Scotland Yard) or whatever ID you find appropriate.

We all known, we have grown tired of the crying babies who want to do RP and use fighters. Everybody wants a big, enormous, giant battleship to shot at anything that moves and thats the reason for a nice, pvp whorish clan. The Mr Beans clan is here to protect Sirius against the pirates, but if we do not like you, we will shoot at you whatever your tag and ID is, and we will put bounties on all your characters.
Now, for the chain of command. In the Mr Beans clan everybody uses capships, no such things as fighters. Fighters are for the crying babies. So, we have only admirals on our clan.

Supreme ultra high admiral commander and ruler of Sirius: uses a Deathstar (from the Star Wars movie) capable of destroying entire suns and planets.
High admiral commander and biggest cowboy on Sirius: uses a Battlestar XX with 128 nomad turrets and 1 billion armor.
Admiral and ruler of the thousand colonies of Kobolds: uses a Battlestar XV with 64 nomad turrets and 500 million armor.
Admiral platinum leaf: uses a Battlestar X with 32 nomad turrets.
Admiral golden leaf: uses a Battlestar V with 16 nomad turrets.
Admiral silver leaf: uses a Battlestar II.
Admiral bronze leaf: uses a Battlestar Advanced.
Admiral of the cowboy comitee: uses a Osiris.
Admiral: uses whatever other battleships he finds appropriate, including a Outcast Dreadnought with ALG tag.
Admiral missile spammer: uses a gunboat filled with missiles to destroy the crying babies fighters.

Our task: shoot at everything that moves and flames the crying babies on the foruns. Everybody who try to do RP now is a pirate for the Mr Beans clan policies and we will conquer Sirius. We have already 50 members and 500 billion credits on our treasury.

Join the Mr Beans clan today and become a retard.
:lol:

Such things restore my faith in the community
loool, dont think the admins will like this.:lol:
This belongs in flood.
Edit.
This is from that guy on BK who doesn't like role-play isn't it? Man that guy is funny, but he is also a retard in the same way.

Verginix out
No Comment.
Such things restore my faith that some people still confuse April 1 with April 3.

Edit: well, actually. I love the idea of Battlestar XX and XV, going to include them into next beta.
Haha!!!

Igiss, are the Battlestars going to be bought by normal people?

I was gonna make a clan called the DES, The Dab Elimination Squadron for people that just hate him. But, i forgot before the 1st of April....
Hehe, I had some good April Fools Jokes, but I forget them tooo:(

This Needs to be moved to Flood or something
Pages: 1 2