Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Player Jailed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Convoy!

You might log in at some point to go: OH hey! I'm in Jail! How extraordinary.

That's correct, it is extraordinary. Please ping me in this thread to discuss the matter.
Ping.

(Faction leader, who gave him the character. I should also have access to the character.)
PM sent
Nice.

I sent him a message.

I will leave you his response so you can deal with this as you see fit.
He's in jail until you've had a word.
I'm sorry for my offense. I have just recently come back and forgot the complexity of the situation of the IDs. I was borrowing said character and forgot it was a Zoner character, not a pirate or outcast character.

My appologies, I was simply caught up in my normal style of play. I will not let it happen again. I await any further punishment you might have for me Admin Dusty Lens.

It is true that N00blet is my co-leader and he gave me the character to use for a time to help build myself up again. He has informed me of what it was that I did wrong and I am here to apologize and to make my statement while owning up for what I did.
All water under the bridge mate, n00bl3t asked me to hold you there until he could have a word with you and you're free to go.

I never had any intention of sanctioning you, I just wanted to have a word with you about your ID. Sorry we missed one another. I guess you logged out -just- as I sent you away.

Bad timing no?

I'll have you released at once.

Luck!
Released
I appreciate it Admin Dusty. Again, my apologies. And for the future I will make sure to remember what ID I am using while playing and make sure I am playing that ID correctly.