Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: NPC during mission?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

I am just wondering if there are any capitol ships beside the BHG Destroyer and the Corsair Osiris
that one might encounter during a mission?
I haven't taken many high class mission outside the Corsairs and the Order, but I'd say its the same for the Outcasts in regards to the BHG capitals.

I think the Edge World stations are getting the only anti-capital missions due to their 'remoteness' and high class NPC's.
I think there should be added more capital ship missions ... with different caps ... from GB>BS it would be nice to see almost in every major house at least one place with those missions
I've had Anti-Cap missions on Pacifica (Unioner Base in Bering) and Casablance (Hessian base somewhere)
You get to fight Molly gunboats in Dundee on missions from the battleship. That's good fun.

Outcasts get to fight BHG destroyers and the corsair osiris. Had to fight three osiris at once, yesterday. My destroyer was not a happy bunny.
Yea i know one can encounter BHG dessies from hessian, Outcast and corsair high lvl missions. And Osiris from outcast, hessian and BHG missions. Thou these gunboats Ayem speaks of in dundee system i must check out fast.:):D

Anyone know of any more diversity in cap ships one can encounter besides BHG detroyer, Corsair Osiris or Molly Gunboat??
Molly gunboats are everywhere!

They are in leeds too!
Yeah, almost every Molly mission from Nagasaki for 200k+ is against 3+ gunboats. But they are quite rare. Those missions I mean.
Wah, us bomberwhores need anti-gunboat practise

any Red hessian VS gunboat missions? i'm sure there must be some antisair' gunboat missions.

or maybe taking out single battleship targets, thet would be kickass, only we'd need some way of seeing which ones are which
The RM have some anti Corsair Osiris missions in Omega 15 on the Battleship. What was her name......urgs. My fleet, and I dont even know the names:P

Anyway, take some wingmen with you, they tend to come in 3-5 Osiris.
Nearly blasted the Rheinland Flagship Ravensburg, when I wanted to help one of my boys out, because he picked the wrong mission in his Wrath *laughs*

And a good Idea.
More and various anti cap missions for the houses.
Mortars look so damn good and need to be used on something!
Pages: 1 2