Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Player Sanctioned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jaguar has been sanctioned owing to a report posted for:

Quote:3.3 Out-of-character (OOC) chat must not be used in system or local chat. OOC communication in group or private chat between players will cease if one player requests it. Admins are free to communicate with any player at any time.

Consequences: I would fine you 10% of your credits for each line of ooc, but given the hefty weight of currency you currently have on your transport that seems like it would be somewhat excessive.

If you need to communicate with someone ooc do so over private comms. Do not spam local with ??????????? or repeated demands for attention.

Fined 20 million credits.

Next time I get a report about you, however, I'll be tapdancing on your trader in a cruel and brutal way. The kind of sanction which will get 30 pages on the forums asking why I would ever do that to someone.

Now, for your evening reading

' Wrote:--Chapter 1--
Part 1
The dream of a man, the nightmare of a family.

''Father, what is that surprise you promised us?'', asks 16 years old Marika Esteban to her father, Joshua Esteban.

Their shuttle started to tremble as an another rock hit the somewhat weak shield. Marco screamed, horrified as the lights of their cabin goes on and off. ''"Why couldn't we have just stayed on Gran Canaria,'', he said to himself. He shifts to his father, who smiles at him and tries to reassure him. ''I know that since... that accident... you don't like travelling in space Marco, but we're almost there. Besides, I think that you'll forget everything about this little shuttle as soon as we land on the Freeport 9.''

Admin Link to Report

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST