Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Players Warned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Weedalot, Paradox have been warned owing to a report posted for:

Quote:2. Using bad language on forums is not allowed without any exceptions. We've got bad word filters, but this does NOT give you right to use harsh language.

Consequences:

Paradoxx! We opted for a warning as this is your first serious offence. If you employ language like that again in any context, let alone against another member of this community you will be banned faster than a fast thing.

Weedalot! Do not raise to the bait. Returning bad times pound for pound gets you the same treatment.

Anyone other than those two who post in this thread will be at the mercy of my good humor, which extends into in-game punishment.

Admin Link to Report

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST
:D
We are sorry. just listening to the "We didnt start the flame war" and got carried away.

And i seen the word bitch used couple times here on the forums without any consequence, not looking for excuse just saying.

and yes i am sorry if i offended anyone. Just was looking for funniez.

(Dusty you could at least get us the warning in funniez:P)
' Wrote::D
We are sorry. just listening to the "We didnt start the flame war" and got carried away.

And i seen the word bitch used couple times here on the forums without any consequence, not looking for excuse just saying.

and yes i am sorry if i offended anyone. Just was looking for funniez.

(Dusty you could at least get us the warning in funniez:P)

I'm actually directing your stated reasons to Korrd.

Which -I- think is funny.