Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: ADMIN NOTICE: SYSTEM CAMPING
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Acting on a system camping complaint by a Bs| member, five [SA] characters were found logged out in Omicron Minor today. Respective owners of the vehicles may now find them safely docked on Planet Manhattan.

This time they were just moved. If I catch ANY [SA] or, for that matter, any hostile character to the Bs| in Omicron Minor or Omicron-100, 30 million fee will be deducted from that character's money and it will be moved to California Minor. If the character doesn't have enough, I'll deduct the fee from the SA bank.

People, it's a lame tactic and please refrain from using it. I believe this time you had to go and your ships were inconveniently in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Thank you for using Nightfall's Overpriced Parking Services!
Nightfall.
Thank you.

Alliance: Did you really think you would get away with that kind of bull?
Please forgive my stupidity, but what is this system camping of which you speak?

I wish for clarification, as it is next to cleanliness!

Thanks!
Harley
System Camping is when you go into a hostile system and leave your character there (F1) in order to 'Ambush' the faction which system it is.

Very dirty tactics in my book.
+raises hand+

excuse me, but if said infraction happen then your punishment is fair. However, I take exception to the threat of removing money from any faction due to an individual's foolishness. If an individual breaks the rules then they should be held responsible for their actions. Plus, I find this to be asinine due to the fact many others have done it. In addition, I, and mine, have not raised an issue to it at anytime in the past.

your attitude is truly tiring. For months you and yours besieged us in California and we fought a good fight and did not squeal. But now...........

Oso
Well, since the individual IS a part of the faction and the leader can't keep his people in control... I think it's fair to punish both.

Same goes for everyone, you should have said that you had Bs| camping in your systems...
Osorojo Wrote: your attitude is truly tiring. For months you and yours besieged us in California and we fought a good fight and did not squeal.

Squeal? Squeal! FOR WHAT! Those fights had real RP in them. We both agreed on that. I thought up full RP Storys waiting to use them in game to make the fights worth something. Why do you think when you wanted Bs| neutral I kept you Hostile? Because of the real fights.

But now, With the base camping, The out of RP attacks on Minor... Its just becoming a waste of my time.

' Wrote:Same goes for everyone, you should have said that you had Bs| camping in your systems...

As far as I know, Bs| has never done that, and never will.
There is a base in California that any unlawful can use. Its the Alcatraz depot, a rogue base.

Also there is a base in Texas, called Beaumont, a junker base.

Any unlawful pilot can dock at these bases and use them to strike liberty forces. Is this considered camping too?
' Wrote:Any unlawful pilot can dock at these bases and use them to strike liberty forces. Is this considered camping too?

I wouldn't call it camping. Because well, there is a base, there is RP in that. As long as it does not conflict with the factions RP.
Is that illegal?Keeping one of your chars in an enemies system WITHOUT docking?
Pages: 1 2 3