Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: ~Wanted~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We have recently been having a problem with some of the [TBH] members and are having a problem containing them to certain systems (Keeping Bretonian transports safe). We ask that if anyone would see these members/criminals to report it to me with a screenshot. We reserve the right to discontinue this bounty at any time if we feel the need to.

Rewards ~Conditions~
-Screenshot 2 Million
-Valuable Information (Screenshot Required) 3 Million

Main Bounty
10 Million for a screenshot of the kill. (If you kill any member of The Brootherhood and can prove it)

Thank you very much bretonian police have been having a hard time with these guys and need your help to take them down.

Message to [TBH] Your threats will no longer be tolarated

~For further help~ Leader Alaxander
If you have any question regarding were they are located please PM or Msg me in the game

Thank you
[Com.] Royal Guard
Terms accepted.
You have posted in the wrong forum and the wrong thread.

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...ic=2979&hl=

Remember to use the search button.
He is allowed to do this DBoy, no need to get angry.

Verginix Out
' Wrote:He is allowed to do this DBoy, no need to get angry.

Not angry, just pointing it out.
Well BSG cant help, due to a seize fire , but is it me or is that screen shot of yours taken in omicron gamma?
Cuz i've been told once, that the house factions shouldnt operate beyond their systems. do tell if im wrong please.
The sso| would be glad to help with this...WE actually have some business now.:D
If ya need any help with the sso HF is always ready to toast BHG....
What help would he need with the Sso? They are lawfuls going after the corsairs and the SSO are lawful too....

I don't really understand your reasoning.

Verginix Out
since when is sso| at war with HF?If they have been for a long time i feel stupid...
Pages: 1 2