Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: PVP Whores are Back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
you think i care if you BAF i dont care you attacked my friendly and i will defend its easy as that.
A BAF Guard Tag would most likley make you Red to a regular Police Tagged guy. Since the guard Factions do not go neutral to you until you are doing missions and stuff for their regular faction.

Verginix Out
*ahem* ... WarDog has proven to be a pirate. He should not be associating with a Bretonia Policeman anyway.

EDIT: You also seem to have been proven a pirate... If Kool's story is correct. And if you are using the Bretonian Police ID as aforementioned, you broke the rules.
Yah i understand that but you know if he attacks my fighters i wont stand there and let him destroy it.

anywase this is my last post in here cuz ive had it.

Thanks.

-Closed-
Well mate. Its always sorry to see people go, but this was really unacceptable. Following the rules of RP, you should not have Assisted WarDog in a char that did not match the RP of you character, killing a trader friendly to you, and attacking a SF, BAF Tagged Ship? I doon't think that would be accepted anywhere.

Verginix Out
Yes either shape up the RP and stop being a pvp whore or go...my 2 cents... You DO NOT attack a Lawful with a Lawful tag unless you are Bretonia going after to Kusari vice versa! Sorry just not right in any way....

Once again i cant leave because we got more people nagging. well let me say this once more. SOME OF YOU CANT SEEM TO UNDERSTAND ANYTHING!.:crazy:

I WAS DEFENDING A FELLOW PILOT ALRIGHT!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!? I DONT CARE IF YOU SAY RP !>

BTW KoRRD was right there and he dint say anything so why dont you quit complaing and just play the dang game and get over it ALRIGHT!?>!>!>

JESUS!

OHH AND PVP WHORES?! YAH SMOOTH MOVE BUD , there is not anything wrong with PVP thank you very much.
On this Server, RP comes first before everything. I hope you realised that when you made the account. That 'fellow' pilot, was a Pirate, and you are a BAF ship. It doesn't match up.

Verginix Out
IT is called RP!!!! And if you do not care if we say RP then get the hell off this server!!!!!!!! THIS IS AN RP SERVER DAMNIT IF YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT RP THEN WHY IN THE FRICKEN HELL ARE YOU DAMN HERE!!!!!
WHAT THE HELL IM NOT THE ONE WHO FIRED APON THE TRADE!?!?!?!? SERIOUSLY? what the hell , you guys need to calm the hell down and realize HE WAS FREAKING RED AND ATTACKING MY BUDDIES SHIP !! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY CRAP

This is my last post so honestly quit whining about it
Pages: 1 2 3