Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Doing a favor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys again well i just f1 out of combat so before the [Shadow] people post it il post it here soo there yah go i saved you guys lot of trouble sorry i was just trying to recover from my previous fine soo there yah go shadows i saved you some troble I F1 OUT OF COMBAT.

You can take another 30 million from XTranssiriusX

Thanks
' Wrote:[Shadow]

Its [Phantom] not [Shadow].:P
[Phantom]
' Wrote:Hey guys again well i just f1 out of combat so before the [Shadow] people post it il post it here soo there yah go i saved you guys lot of trouble sorry i was just trying to recover from my previous fine soo there yah go shadows i saved you some troble I F1 OUT OF COMBAT.
You can take another 30 million from XTranssiriusX

Thanks

such a Coward......you have a Huge BS, and don't Fight as a Man, Die as a man......:nono:
Oh, and I was there too, don't forget me. Thats spelt [Unioner]
Yah i know but lets see i lost over 60 million dollars. and another 9 cuz of you guys :P and you know what you guys are preventing me from recovering you dont let me get to my transport ship you blow up my BS so like im stuck i cant play until you guys leave and 5vs1 you know im just tired of dying thats all.
alright well i apoligize to [Phanton] and Vlad just having a bad day tring to runs but you guy just trying to RP its understandable in the future il do my best to RP along with you guys just bah trying to make money.