Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Liberty nearly killed me, so I went to Kusari.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
About a month ago, I left the LPI and Liberty in general since I got tired of all the ganking and metagaming. Another LPI player deleted all of their PVP characters since they got tired of all the ganking and what not. I was nearly 2 seconds away from doing that when I decided it would be better to just leave Liberty and only come for major events and what not (which is why I kept my =LSF=). I usually only use my =LSF= now for big stuff that might happen, like events, or when I'm just bored and want to go PVP. Anyways, I left Liberty, and that basically saved me.

I still head through Liberty with my trader, but that's only 'coz I'm in one trading faction right now which has stopped going through the omega's due to the high level of piracy there at the moment. But I decided I should change that route as well. I now go through Kusari with most of my trading. I've also got a couple of characters up in Rheinland and Bretonia where there isn't someone infected with Lawl Syndrome.

But I'm the only person there.

Where the hell is everyone? I mean seriously...

KUSARI.
Right, lets start of with Kusari. In my opinion, Kusari is probably supposed to be the trading hub of Sirius, not New York. The only reason everyone's at New York is 'coz its a good place to start off their trade route, or end it, bringing in massive profits. BUT, Kusari basically connects Liberty to the Omicrons nowadays due to the embargo on Rheinland, and 'coz Alaska is a secret and all so yeah. Everyday I go through Kusari, I see 6 or 7 traders. But in my entire time in Kusari, I have only been pirated once. In my entire in Liberty, I have been pirated at least 8 times.

The ratio of traders to pirates in Kusari concerns me. With so many traders coming through, shouldn't the number of pirates increase as well? With the number of pirates increasing, the police and military should also be increasing their patrols and what not. With the embargo with Rheinland now, most of the traders getting to the omicrons from Liberty should have doubled in Kusari. With that, piracy should've increased and this and that, but that's not what I'm seeing.

My point is, for those of you who are in Liberty right now, please do create some Kusari characters. The server really needs them.

Now, I would've made one for Rheinland to, but Malexa's already made one for Rheinland so I won't bother.
Kusari seems rife for plucking to me too. As a pirate I mean.

It's just that I never found Kusari to hold very much interest for me.
There are plenty of farmers, gc and dragons in Kusari, some hogosha too. Maybe you are on different timezone so you do not meet them often. Some generic pirates too, also outcast pay visits. The real problem is that there are no KNF ( they come only for saturday fights with BAF).
Most of the Kusari pirates camp on Kyushu lanes. I don't think I've ever been pirated in Honshu...
Why, why, why, did you make a thread about it?:mellow:

Shhhh!
I went back into Liberty today and there nobody in there anymore since they took away the mining bonus from Pittsburg. I was in there for about an hour and absolutely nothing happened at all, no conversation at all, I didn't even see anyone flying around. Oh, and really there aren't that many traders in Kusari or anywhere for that matter. Because of all of the wars and stuff people have just started trading when they really need to because there are so many pirates.

' Wrote:Most of the Kusari pirates camp on Kyushu lanes. I don't think I've ever been pirated in Honshu...

Don't say that, we'll get camped
It is just really dead.... The fun of this game doesn't come really from freelancer but from other players, and there really isn't a lot of motivation to go there.

Bah! I wasted my 1000 on this thread... ahh well.

+1
I've been playing my hogosha quite a lot recently because of the large amount of traders.

But as someone pointed out, it's all very kyushu-focused. Farmer's alliance, GC, outcasts and QCP are all aimed at Kyushu. Blood Dragons are the Honshu pirates I suppose, but they're inactive as hell. But Kusari actually has a fairly decent level of activity for me. If you're 1-3 people, you can get on and find something to do. You can't turn up with a squad of 10 and expect to find opposition like maybe you can in Liberty, but it's also not like Rheinland where you wont find anyone, either. And I think this is partially due to the trading. It's got a lot of nice routes. Possibly leaning too much towards illegal routes, at least the ones coming through Kyushu, but on the whole it's not bad.
That was the primary reason why I created the bd. To get some pirates in.

Unfortunatley, no-one is interested. Should we be able to get more people in - I can assure you that the population will increase.

You should join.
Well the blood dragons are deadly. You get hit by one you wish you get hit by a lolwutter pirate instead or 10 normal ones. Its GG if you meet a BD is all I can say. They will NOT negotiate, or so far thats my experience with them. They dont want anything passing through kusari... is it good rp or just an excuse to blow stuff up is debatable. I've heard people say both.
Pages: 1 2 3 4