Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Game/Sever Crashing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This hapend twice in a row. We were kill a Trader, and as soon as he was about to die Freelancer would Crash. My self Lt._Havoc, 13CentKiller, And Scarecrow were all killing a trader in New Tokyo out side the honshu JG. As soon as this person was about to die the game would crash, i dont know if it hapend to any one elce but its geting anoying.
There have also been report that the Zoner Guard system is glitched as well.

But were posting in the wrong place. Bugs topic maybe?
Aye, There was also someone psoting about waypoints. We have had major trouble from waypoints before, so this is kind of a mystery.

Verginix out
okay it happend a 3rd time, but iw was on a KNT not the same person, but he was ina CT there must be some sort of giltch
its omicron 74, there is a glitch.
I know the Omicron 74 glitch but this is wen we were in NT attacking a trader it hapened 3timees in a row 2 on the same person 1 on a diferent person, they were both in a CT and As soon as they were about to die the game crashed:rtfm:
New explosion graphics were added but I think for the death of some ships it causes a crash (does for me on molly gunboats). Noted in the bug thread.
To MrSns, this seems funny to me, on another thread you were crying for protection on your trader, and now your talking about attacking others. And myself, i consider it to be dishonourable to attack traders anyway....
For the fun of the true battle...in Victory, or Death! Banzai!
Attacking traders can be fun sometimes, but hunting warships is even more fun.
Lord Bonzai, WTF are you on about dude? MrSns is discussing the game server crashing, a technical issue. So what if he was pirating at the time. And what's with ripping on his trader for demanding protection? It's called ROLE PLAYING, around here each player may assume multiple characters. Now lets get back OT (on topic)....
Pages: 1 2