Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Make mining a little easier since its slow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Since I and others mine as a source of income, as does the Pittsburgh debris shifters.

Altering the prices for mining now may destabalize the large economy and routes, making some headaches for the benefit of some. Therefore, I ask that mining becomes a little bit easier and faster with an increase in the debris hit boxes if it is at all possible.

This will slightly speed up the process and make it more efficient for miners to get their raw profit.

Thoughts?
Agreed.
Same. Mining must be a good counterpart to Trade.
I totally agree. Mining is the thing that able newbies to get some cash fast.

I have to say that I still dont find the reason why the ptts field has been nerfed.
Totally agree on this one Fletcher. Nice idea
I'm not a miner. But I could see a lot of people smiling over this one.

Aye.
What? They're hard to hit? I enjoy SNACing those little mineable asteroids...
I'm with Nighthawk on this one, I've never had any issues hitting them, and people can tell you how bad my aim is.

I wouldn't care either way if they got bigger, but I don't think it'd help nearly as much as other improvements would.
I know they're not hard to it, this will just speed the process up a little bit more. You try filling a Mining ship within 10 minutes and see how annoying it gets.
Well , I really cant see how that would be benefitial , the amount of rocks on screen would be the same after all... But sure, I always found it silly that there were huge asteroids hanging on the fields and then only the tiniest of rocks were mineable.
Pages: 1 2