Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Quick question guys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm just trying to do some research and was wondering if the links on this page * http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=2190 * are up to date and correct?

I mainly mean the top three faction links ofcourse. And is that map also true now too? Because it's a bit confusing, and not very easy to work out.. "what is a system I might get taxed in" for a guy who mainly trades like me.

Anyway, thanks for any answers before hand people.

Faction status is up to date, and the faction creation rules as well.

The faction listings in Firebird's post are not fully up to date. Alot of those factions are gone, and we now have some new ones.

The diplomacy map is also in need of an update, it still has DJC and MiD on it..

I don't think any factions are taxing systems. Though there are large amounts of pirates among Honshu, Omega-5/41. You'd probably be free of pirates mostly in the Rheinland area, and Omicron Theta. The former isn't heavily populated by pirates, just my Wraiths and the Scythes. And Omicron Theta is a no-hostilities zone which AW maintains. *Points to the 4 dumb dumbs who thought they should pirate in Omicron Theta when there were 3 AW in the system.*

Liberty is pretty devoid of pirates too, but its been the site of a war that just ended, and there are still hostilities there, mostly Bs| and Xenos attacking SA (the Liberty Navy faction).

We now have a faction for every house, KNF in Kusari, SF in Bretonia, RM for Rheinland, and SA for Liberty. We also have gained a Corsair faction for the GoR to pick on.

I believe BSG has chosen IMG which is in the middle of the war between Bretonia and Kusari (SF vs. BAF, though its not a big active war with fleet engagements, just shooting if they see each other.).

We have our Junkers, JOS, and AW is still the Zoner tag.

Pirate factions:

HF - Lane Hackers (more merc than pirate, probably won't shoot you out of the sky)
Wraith - Bundschuh
Scythe - LWB
TBH - Corsair
GoR - Outcasts
NovaPG - Blood Dragons
Then alot of independant pirates.

Phantoms still alive and kicking, stepping up their amount of attacks as of late.

Then we got Bs| as the Order, SiN|Tech, our local mutant-maker and dealer in errr.. Drugs I should say.

Then a few more factions.

Stay clear of Taus if you don't want to be in the middle of an NPC war with BSs, cruisers, GBs, level 10 house fighters, etc..
And dont forget the Helghast:)

we are junkers
Thats right! You forgot one of the Most prominent pirate factions that is Currently plaguing Kusari at this moment. Be warned Raven, we see you in a trade ship, you will pay the price.

Lord Solar Grand Admiral Verginix
Thanks for the update Dab, very useful:)

Ohh to the other poster:PI think this trader still knows a few RP tricks:)

Oh, the Helghast aren't plaguing us. Just annoying us with light fighter incursions.

:P

Ever since the A-H-A run has lost it's potency, well, the pirating has gone down, too.

Finally, rest!
And of course Raven, they only pick on those traders that don't have a little back-up lurking around the corner,
or affiliations to various other major houses.
Life can get a little difficult for the pirate lacking his ship, and somewhere to land. And those old tricks never fail.

Hoodlum