Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin notice: Player sanctioned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
sempa has been sanctioned owing to a report posted for:

Quote:3.1 Using coarse language, posting abusive, hateful, racist content in chat, public or private is prohibited under any circumstances. Any kind of flaming, threatening or insulting language directed at other members, factions or server administrators in chat, public or private, is prohibited on server and on forums. RP-related threats are allowed on the server.

Consequences: Banned for four days.

Notes: Post here when the time is up.

Admin Link to Report

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST
I want to see the Screenshot proving this because i cant remember doing any of the actions stated in the rule!
Evidence sent via PM.
I'm sorry but this is really awful,

a) english is not my native language and what i said is a regular saying in my language. meaning he has a lot of trouble now.

b) there is no sign here saying "You must not use the 4-letter-word" (and as stated above, this word is no curse or flame in my language)

c) this was an RP-Threat, as you call it. resulting from our battle (as you can see on the screenshot)

d) I'm very disappointed about who sanctioned me for such stuff, because i thought we had solved our little fight like men, with guns and a nice chat afterwards. after i liked your story so much, i lost all my respect for you now.

If you have a problem with particular words in your country thats one side, but banning people who're not from your country because of your cultural likes and dislikes is a bad habit if you ask me.
I'm playing on RP Servers from various games for several years now and have never been banned, sanctioned or something like that because i LOVE RP. But this has nothing to do with RP anymore, this is about being unfair against people who are not from your country and do not know your habits.

You lost a big fan of yours today ... and i really don't know if i want ever to log onto your server again.

sincerely yours
sempa

Dude, stop effing PMing me, I did not post the sanction report, I have better things to do, the damn screens were posted in the OC chat, i dont know who decided to report you, allright?

Best regards, woken up spazzydragon.

Goodnight.
So much for, "Sanction is a last resort".
When even the one who this sentence was for, does not sanction me.

Ah and i forgot to tell you, this sanction isn't about keeping your server language clean, you should be a bit more tolerant if you ask the players to be so tolerant against each other and against your rules.
I'm sorry, I was the one who reported.

Even when you're French (like in my case), you know that the language used was unapropriated and uncalled for. Yes, he killed you. No, he doesn't deserve to be treated like that because you're mad at him.
I did not swear at him at all. Thats the problem. You dont get the meaning of this sentence. Plus you did not see what we were talking about earlier and later.
We had a normal conversation after this ... and before he tried to force me out of a system ...

by the way this sentence means: That i hope the Outcasts (titled as "scumbags") pay him well for the trouble (here written as the "badword" meaning the actual thing that leaves your behind if you go to the toilet) he gets now.

With this in mind you should look up the rules again and you will find that RP threats are allowed.

Please look up the meaning of english words before you think you do something right or appropriate.

What are you sanctioning people anyway. People can defend themselves if they think they are treated wrong ...

Could I please ask, as the person who took the pictures, to have the mans sanction lifted so he can shut the hell up now?

It was not my intention to sanction him and never was, because I frankly could care less what he meeps about.

Setsujoku, if you feel wrongly blamed, then simply pretend that those 4 days are because of this http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/2366/screen3r.jpg , another thing I couldn't be bothered about reporting.
Pages: 1 2