Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New to Disco
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Disco aways have 100+ on the RP servers and most people are very welcoming. There are always something interesting going on!

Hi everyone, I'm Captain Cabulb, freelancer/explorer/independant AI researcher. I develop Artificial Intelligence and use them to aid me on my ships. I come from Cambridge and I'm on a continuous mission to explore the Sirius and meet new people. I have made a few friends here so far, one of which is a pirate :D

I'm now trading as well as exploring to afford my own flying lab.
Welcome aboard mate :D
Hello there and welcome!
Welcome. I believe you will do well here.. good luck. if you need any help just ask.
Hey, Welcome to Discovery.

Good to see you've decided to sign up on the forums. You'l learn quite a bit here, just learn how to wade through the flood posts first.

Try and stay positive! As we can be a miserable bunch of bananas sometimes.

Tenacity's a ninja, Dusty is the current banhammer...er and everything's Zelot's fault.

Welcome to Disco.
' Wrote:Hey, Welcome to Discovery.

Good to see you've decided to sign up on the forums. You'l learn quite a bit here, just learn how to wade through the flood posts first.

Try and stay positive! As we can be a miserable bunch of bananas sometimes.

Tenacity's a ninja, Dusty is the current banhammer...er and everything's Zelot's fault.

Welcome to Disco.

i've learned alot of stuff on the forums already, like lolwutters and pewpew 2milordai pirates.
' Wrote:like lolwutters and pewpew 2milordai pirates.
You never needed to sign up to know that.
Heya! Welcome to Discovery! Now, join the Dark Outcast Raiders!
http://olf.ipbfree.com/ Or SOB. Sob is good to.
Greetings Glesga Pal join the KoF
we are all scots or most of us anyway
Konichiwa Cabulb-san,

Glad to see you like what you see. My biggest suggestion is to get to know these forums, read the opinions of the players, and when you are well informed throw in some opinions yourself. Exploration is great fun and good to have as a first char as you'll get the oppotunity to learn much about the in-game lore and soon you'll find your place in it. Myself I am an explorer too under the GMG| banner, we are limited in our exploration units but there is discussions of having the Kusari Explorer more readily available for GMG| pilots who prove themselves capable of RPng well as the Explorer isn't a combat ship unless defending itself (which happens often heheh as it's the most intrusive aspect of our guild). I hope to see you out there.

Welcome and good luck
ProwlerPC
Pages: 1 2 3