Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Official name for the venator?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

I'm making a server so I can screw around with Discovery, and I want to know what the Venator is called and what its engine/etc. loadout is so my admin character can use it. Could someone help me with this?

Thanks!
Just beam to the Lost Battlestar (st04_03_base) and buy a "Corsair Dreadnought" there. Anyway, it's "dsy_venator" and you can find the powerplant/engineghts ... in "dsy_venator_package" in goods.ini. I hope that helped;)
I'll give that a shot, thanks!

Oh. My. God.

Venator with 18x heavy mortar and an infinite power plant.

PURE FREAKING AWESOME!

Thanks a bunch!
Do that, except with Heavy Trebuches. I've seen virus do it, its impressive.
A suggestion though...some people put Powerplant Infinite on that so they can mound full Mortars/Trebuchets. *cough*Virus*cough*

Also, did you link DAM to FLHook?
You have just inspired me for the greatest PvP combat ship ever.

A Camera ship.

Infinate power plant.

3 Battle razors.
No weapon hardpoints.

I did have an admin spatial with 6 lib forward guns however. That was fun.
Did you take screens of that Dusty?
Now I can see why you, er, I mean, your "sister" likes shooting people around Manhattan in these things, Dusty!;)

I don't think I have done anything with FLHook.. Is it a default thing for all servers running Disco?
' Wrote:No weapon hardpoints.

I did have an admin spatial with 6 lib forward guns however. That was fun.

I made myself a Libby with four Lib Cruiser forward guns, an infinite powercore, infinite armor, and named it Kevin.

After the .kill command, of course.

EDIT: Open flhook.ini, in your EXE folder. Locate the lines that go something like "remote connection port" or summat, set the "no" to "yes", set a more secure password, and then start DAM. Preferences, check the top box for it, and enter the password. Star the server, click "Update Database", and wait for the bottom to say "FLHook Comms: OK"

This allows DAM to kick players as needed so it can edit them.
Pages: 1 2