Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Heisann! *Chough* Greetings everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Please mind the norwegian. I just want the attention of any other possible norwegian or scandinavian brother out there in the big space. Let's get onto it:

You may have seen me, and you may not. I started 2 days ago, And i currently travel around under the name of Rageman_M. I started off as a bounty hunter after recieving some help from an angel, but i decided that trading was more fun so i dropped my rep after being allmost killed by fellow BH's as i was wearing a Independed Trader ID and my IFF was Bounty Hunter :lol:Lost my ID after buying a new ship and never bothered to go to manchester to get a new ID... i guess lazyness pays a price. But the game is much fun still and i am learning the ropes of disco!

For now i will continue my gold trading route and earn some credits!

Thanks and good fortune upon you!
Welcome to Discovery!

To be a Nomad, the first move is to make a Nomad Trial character. Look in the Faction Recruitment section and you'll see a thread with a massive post in it about how to role-play a nomad.

I have a trial myself, and it's fun most of the time. I'm the kind of nomad who gets really close to planets and stations and role-plays up close. There are others who just fly 50k above plain and talk rubbish, and after some gathering I've found people don't really like those guys.

Becoming a proper nomad is a long and painful process. Make sure to read the Nomad Lore (link in thread mentioned earlier) several times and make sure you understand it!

Have fun, and if you need any help just pm me on the forums, I'm happy to help people who ask. Most of the time, anyway:P.
Hallo there. Here's the link to the Nomad guide.

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=26620
Thanks Ayem and Not Amused! I'll check out the guide and lore. I may have some questions for you later Amused:)

Again. Thanks!
Heya, nice sig! We could also use more nomads. Anyways, remember, the best way is the discovery way!
Welcome to Disco, I hope you enjoy yourself here and stay. If you've got any questions feel free to drop me a PM anytime.

Cheers
from one rage to another, i welcome you

i am Nerdrage, drinker of tea, hater of everything.
' Wrote:from one rage to another, i welcome you

i am Nerdrage, drinker of tea, hater of everything.
he loves us. he cannot hate *kisses*

welcome.

if you need help contact me on skype or forums.. or the skype help chat.
Whazzap dude, welcome to disco
welcome to disco.

DoNt EaT tHe ShRoOmS
Pages: 1 2