Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: And so I return to you, Discovery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This day the stars were again aligned so that Freelancer was once again on my mind, and the compulsions were too strong to resist this time.

So, here I am yet again! I bet few people ever remember flying with me, but I certainly remember enjoying flying with you. Just wanted to say officially, hey again guys.

Welcome Back!
3 People in 1 day? That's got to be good luck! Anyways, welcome back to Discovery!
Good news! I might be able to drag a few more with me from the Penny Arcade forums soon-ish, I.E. as soon as I get the cash to help set them up. So I have my work cut out for me getting a decent freighter ASAP.
Welcome back to the community, don't forget to update yourself on the recent rule changes.
Hi dude, welcome back to disco lets party :yahoo::cool:

I think we should create a welcome back thread,

anyways, welcome back, check the latest version of the Laws/server rules

and obey them,
' Wrote:Good news! I might be able to drag a few more with me from the Penny Arcade forums soon-ish, I.E. as soon as I get the cash to help set them up. So I have my work cut out for me getting a decent freighter ASAP.

The more the merrier. Welcome back, have fun and make sure you keep those credits rolling.