Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 'LSD' Signature
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Heya, I'd like to have a new Signature . I was trying that for ages, but never got a good Result.

The Signature needs to be colourful, having LSD or Ecstasy in it. Looking druggy.
Something you would imagine while listening to that: #1 or #2 or #3.

Psychedelic, Goa....something in that way. Psychedelic Art may be a big help.

The name needs to be schlurbi

I would gladly pay for good Results.
Someone? Please?
How'd we get talking about drugs when we should be talking about signatures?

I'l ltry to make one if I can figure out a way of making it look psycedelic... may take me a day or two...
Well, I dont take any Drugs. I tried Ecstasy, wont take it again. I tried Marijuana, wont take it again.

All I want is a piece of Art I want to take as a Signature, because I am addicted to Psychedelic Music and Psychdelic Art.
Alrighty hows this for Psychedelic?
[Image: 2my28so.jpg]
its 550x115

Tell me if there are any changes you can come up with, if not and you love it, Read my sig for instructions on how to transfer money to me...

EDIT: Oh and to everyone who's not planning on making a sig here, make a topic in the flood where you can talk about your beliefs concerning Drugs... This is the "Media Center" where we talk about Media related things, this just happens to be the "Signature Request" Section of the "Media Center"... So whether you support this or not, I don't care and I'm pretty sure Gloucester here doesn't care, talk about drugs elsewhere; just flat out don't bother posting if you don't support it, and if you do... good for you make a signature for him...
' Wrote:Alrighty hows this for Psychedelic?
[Image: 2my28so.jpg]
its 550x115

Tell me if there are any changes you can come up with, if not and you love it, Read my sig for instructions on how to transfer money to me...

EDIT: Oh and to everyone who's not planning on making a sig here, make a topic in the flood where you can talk about your beliefs concerning Drugs... This is the "Media Center" where we talk about Media related things, this just happens to be the "Signature Request" Section of the "Media Center"... So whether you support this or not, I don't care and I'm pretty sure Gloucester here doesn't care, talk about drugs elsewhere; just flat out don't bother posting if you don't support it, and if you do... good for you make a signature for him...

I really like that, only thing which is bugging me is that you almost can't read the S.
I change that into a little competition, everyone who still wants to make a Signature for me (Good Example above) is welcome.

The winner will earn 50 Million Credits.

' Wrote:I really like that, only thing which is bugging me is that you almost can't read the S.

Yeah that was the font :innocent: I'll try another font, that was the one that popped into my head when i thought, "CrRRrrrrAAAaAAaaaZyYYyyyyyY"
' Wrote:Oh no... They are on to me.. *runs away* i do not use it... i swear.. drug are bads kids.. its bad.

You know, When I enter LSD in Google Pictures you'll get the Picture of Weedalot's Avatar.

Forgot to say that the competition will end next week's Sunday.
*coughs*

I want to see more.
Sorry, nearly forgot about this, here's two more fonts and a cool effect that was more or less an accident:
"Street Soul" font:
[Image: 10n9amb.jpg]
funky:
[Image: 11j153p.jpg]
"Get off the drugs" font:
[Image: eakz7q.jpg]
Funky:
[Image: t6tpub.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3