Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [FTA] - who are they?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It seems unofficial factions are popping up all over the place these days.

Anyone know who the [FTA] are? Saw a couple of them, shot me once but didn't say anything about it so I figgured it was a missfire.

But yeah, who are they?
I think they are the Freelancer Trading something a rather. I've met one not long ago but I've forgotten what it means. Also they use Merc ID's if I'm not mistaken and trade the cardi and slaves route.

EDIT: correct me if I'm wrong, just what I could remember.
Not sure. They're hostile to my Vigilante, but they F1'd away from me before I could talk with them..
Free Trade Alliance. They're a group of smugglers who believe in, get this, making money. :P

[FTA]Lewis was trying to recruit me and my friend after we'd started new characters. He didn't seem to like me though. That was mostly what I got out of his description of the clan, that they were unlawfuls who smuggled illegal goods to make money.
[FTA] is not the worst of the unnoficials.

Three internets for those who find whoM "[BRA]"'s and "L.O.S.T" are.
Oh no, I wasn't saying they were a bad faction or OoRP or anything. [FTA]Lewis was pretty IC the whole time. I think he just got mad because I was asking too many questions about the faction.
' Wrote:Oh no, I wasn't saying they were a bad faction or OoRP or anything. [FTA]Lewis was pretty IC the whole time. I think he just got mad because I was asking too many questions about the faction.

Oh, note taken. Didn't mean to criticize the faction either, it's just I couldn't find any information on the last two as well.