Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Black Ghost
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
' Wrote:are the weapon mounts inside the model like the Insurgent's were? It would be a shame to have these lines spoiled by a lot of guns everywhere.

I was thinking of making my own custom weapon mounts in the shape of half spheres. The guns will be in those half sphere and only the canon will be visible.

Also, on the stars... I still didnt found any replacement.
It is a work of art. Simply beautiful, I look forward to seeing you in it kicking Capitalist butt!
You do know that "Black Ghost" is a racist term when said in Cantonese right?
No, I did not as it happens. I am mandarin Chinese.
' Wrote:Concerning the star:
-It is actually a "prototype" concept for a unique star. This star isn't supposed to represent soviet style - rather, I wanted it to have a more soft and peaceful inspiration. My original idea was to put a line art lotus in the middle, but I found no good rendition of the flower. If anyone has a better suggestion, I'm all ear.

[Image: 6-1.png]

[Image: 7.png]

How are those two?
At reduced scale, the flowers are not visible, and unfortunately the texture file requires the star at least 5 time smaller.
Well, I wanted to make it bigger for the first try.
I'm gonna get some better flowers when I fix'd my PC.
heres my own attempt... but it had too small lines
[Image: redyuestarcopy.png]
Why wont you stay near your Twin Blade instead? I still think it is a sin to give such beautiful variant of Sabre, to all lolwutters out there...
well, mostly because ICly it makes no sense Yue would build over a Sabre if the coalition has its own chassis design
Pages: 1 2 3 4