Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Sarawr requires another signature!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Firstly: Pay - between 35-40mil

Secondly: Requirements. *points down*

So yus, I require a signature for my new Rogue character, Chana Ashkenazi, let me give a little bit of backstory to help explain how the signature should be themed: Chana was orphaned as a teenager, after growing up in the slums. She was taken in by the Rogues at the age of fifteen and has been raised by them, as her family since that point. She has a kind heart, and a pleasant nature, but she will do whatever she needs to do in order to survive. So the theme (colors and such) I would like to be something dark, not necessarily in color, but in the feeling it conveys, in order to symbolize her rough life.

In regards to the render, you can use CGI renders, real people, or anime characters. I would like her to have shoulder length, or near shoulder length blond hair and either blue or green eyes. I would also like her to have a calm yet distant/serious look on her face, or an 'innocent' yet distant/serious look. I would also like for there to be a Greyhound fighter somewhere in the signature, and if possible the Badlands as a background.

(different backgrounds may be accepted as well, just as long as I think it fits the mood I'm looking for)

Edit: Oh yeah, anyone who accepts will have like..I dunno, til I get bored and decide I don't need a sig anymore to complete this, But don't worry that'll be a while from now. xD
Woot. Signature boom is happening again... I'll get on this one soon (note the relative measure of time)...
Sure, just don't keep me waiting til Halloween XD
Sorry for the doublepost (but it's in my own thread so nyar!)

BUMP.

Rawr, I bump your bump.
Well, as I seem to be the 1st to submit an entry, here goes.

[Image: sararw.png]
Well, I kinda like it, but the tilty font bothers my eyes and...I dunno, the girl doesn't quite fit, but I like the background.
No problem, if you could offer some suggestions I'll amend it.
Well, I like the colors to the font, but maybe if you could find a font more...'Gothic' style? I think that's the right term anyway..
I have 600MB of fonts, so that shouldn't be hard to fix, but the girl isn't as easy as most of the ones I found are all smiling, but I'll try to find another one.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7