Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Wrecks not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I don't know if this is me or if its a bug but I have been to wrecks in dublin, omega-49, New York, New London, etc.. None of them are giving up any items. The wreck in omega-49 gave items in the last beta but not in this one. I hope this is a bug and not a change to the mod.

EDIT: Sorry I meant to put this in bugs section.
Wrecks can be looted only once per character.
Also, if someone else looted it, the loot will reappear after a server restart.
try **********, so far noone has found a wreck there but me:P

No more wreck locations in the forums. They are to be asked by PM, and kept away from the public places. Singing them to the four winds just spoils the game.
They are supposed to be rare weapons, not something every player has 10 of them on his ship.
I found it, but was empty.
probably because ether the wrecks have a problem, or my GB already took both of them.
' Wrote:Wrecks can be looted only once per character.
Also, if someone else looted it, the loot will reappear after a server restart.

I've heard rumors about that... Is it actually true? Do I really have to make a new character every time I want to do a "tour of Sirius"? That's no fun. I wanted to be able to do it in a Nomad Battleship and see how long it takes me to shoot myself in the head!
I thought wrecks could only be looted once per server restart, no matter who found them...
  • once per server restart
  • once per character

both are true
' Wrote:
  • once per server restart
  • once per character

both are true

bump for this one.

I have the same prob. is it possible to screw up a salvage? by causing to much damage to the wreck or something? I`ve been at 10 or more wrecks and only 1 gave me some items.

or are the all empty because someone beat me to it?
Realizing that you've gone fishing for this one -

My experience has been that you can loot a wreck only one time per character.

And if you happen to be in the right spot at the right time after a server restart - NOT a irregular ion storm, but a full server crash - then you have the potential to get a lot of loot.

But someone else may have been there first, too. There are people that camp these things.

When you do shoot at a wreck, only use minimum force. I have destroyed a wreck before by whapping it with full weapons. Better to shoot twice with one smaller weapon that with, oh, 2 razors and an SN.
Pages: 1 2