Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello Freelancer world
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hail Friends and Pilots alike. I am Still rather new to the world of Discovery but a old freelancer player. I loved freelancer and this mod and new universe expands the game in a way like no creator could have imagined. I have no much fun playing the game, I have made friends online and joined a group. I hope to be apart of great things within the group and on discovery, I can't wait till I can be apart of a great gaming community. I hope to grow as a member and as a RP'er
Welcome to the community, browse the rules and have fun on the server.
Welcome to discovery!

Make sure you dont stay in Liberty too long. Browse around in a hunter, explore and whatnot. But most of all have fun.
I felt it would be rude not to say hello here, even though we've only known each other since first grade and all. :P
WElcome! Welcome!! Have fun in game!!

Oh, Join the Corsairs! We have: 'POWER, STATUS, and POWER!"

That is all.
Welcome. A few tips:

- Don't go buy a gunboat if you don't know how to properly play them (we have this problem often)
- Speaking OORP (out of role play) in game is generally a bad thing.
- The rules are extremely important readings. Live by them and you will have loads of fun here on the Discovery RP server!

Happy Freelancing!
Welcome to the disco!

Kudos to you for your first post being in the welcome thread, rather than the 'y was i band' type thread.

few hints: 1. lay off the oorp 2. NEVER reengage 3. dont switch into your cap and reengage. 4. have fun, discover new systems, make new friends, then blow them up
I like your choice of font.

Welcome:)
I agree with Kazinsal, dont buy a GB its not that much fun. You think you're cool with your GB, but really...no one likes you that much

Besides that Welcome to Disco!
Yup, GBs look powerful, but in the end, it will just get killed pretty darn fast by a cap.
Pages: 1 2