Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: what a hell is happen to me ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Today, no problems with internet. I launch freelancer, gettin to server list and i see some around 30-40 ping :O
Whooaaa niceee, that will be great playing i think... sadly, i dont know what is going on i enter on server and have red lags with 40 ping :O and of course after 1-2 min crash.

Someone know why i am so unlucky:(?
40 ping is actually very good...
Do you have any percentages of loss or lag? That affects crashing more than ping, at least when your ping is around 40.
On that note, any ideas how to lower loss? When I play, I don't have anything else open. Does the amount of RAM you have affect that somehow?
right but normally, i have some aroung 90-110 ping, dont know about loss, thats why iv been so happy before i enter the server :/

if its all about loss, so how lower that thing ?
type /ping

you'll see. How to lower it? Get better Internet.
My average ping is around 30. I'm about 100km away from the server.
Quote:type /ping

you'll see. How to lower it? Get better Internet.

Can you buy for me pleeeeaaasseee ?? :<
' Wrote:My average ping is around 30. I'm about 100km away from the server.

lucky i get 400 ping on a very good day
And he thinks thats bad when I frequently get over 1200.
I average a ping of 180 or so for DiscoGC, since I'm in middle America, with a ping of 40 for DUSA (all of 70 miles away there). If it was red lagging, then you're having other issues - possibly your ISP just is bad.
Pages: 1 2