Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi everybody!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everyone!

I`m on Disco a few days now (well...again).So, I just wanted to say (finally) :

Hi! :)

PS:I noticed, that here`s pretty less Flame and Stuff going on.Kinda nice to see.

Welcome to the world of <strike>tomorrow </strike>Discovery!!

1. Rules
2. The Laws of Sirius
3. The most important, FUN!
' Wrote:Welcome to the world of <strike>tomorrow </strike>Discovery!!

1. Rules
2. The Laws of Sirius
3. The most important, FUN!

thats actualy what I wanted to say aswell

ah well, have fun and join EFL)
[Image: eflcopy.png]
Thanks guys.:)

I`ve read the Rules now (well, the General Rules).I guess it might need some time to get trough the Faction rules, but anyway.I guess it`s kinda necessary to know. ^^

I`m Exploring and ah...well...exporting unusual Cargo. ^^
The next Step is Gallia, so maybe we`ll see us, mikeyh.

PS:Thanks for the Links, I`m a little bit lost in that BIG Forums.
RHEINLAAAAAND! Welcome fellow Rheinlander!

If you have any questions regarding the most interesting house, feel free to ask me.

And in addition to that: can you tell us a character you are active with in Rheinland?

If you are dedicated and a patriot to to the Vaterland and a follower of the Kanzler, feel free to apply for the Rheinland Military! We are always looking for promising roleplayers.
Welcome to Discovery!
If you ever need help contact an Angel or an Admin!

Good luck out there!
Hi there, welcome to Disco.

Just remember to read the rules many times, join the Liberty Rogue player faction and have fun!
' Wrote:RHEINLAAAAAND! Welcome fellow Rheinlander!

If you have any questions regarding the most interesting house, feel free to ask me.

And in addition to that: can you tell us a character you are active with in Rheinland?

If you are dedicated and a patriot to to the Vaterland and a follower of the Kanzler, feel free to apply for the Rheinland Military! We are always looking for promising roleplayers.

I have only one Ship at the Moment, the Civil Transport "Eichenschild.Cargo."

Joining the Rheinland Military? Hell yeah! I loved to fly (and fight with) the Valkyrie.Obviously, the Rheinland-Ships today are way harder than the Old-Fashioned Valkyrie, but I`m still in the mood.:cool:

Just lemme get some Credits on, and soon a new Recruit shall fly...

Cya!
Welcome to Discovery! I do say, your signature gives me a giggle.

Remember, don't go too heavy on the Synth Paste. WVS doctors recommend less than 1 gram of consumption a year to ensure perfect health. Kyushu rice, on the other hand...
' Wrote:Joining the Rheinland Military? Hell yeah!
Now THAT is what I call a healthy attitude! We are looking forwards to have a look at your application!
Pages: 1 2