Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: FL Music
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All the music I am about to share can be found within the Freelancer directory, so I am not violating any copyrights.

I've packaged all of the battle, ambience and exploring music into one useful 7zip. I cut out the planet songs because I felt they were boring. This is for those of you who don't want to hunt for it yourself, or want to bother with cutting out planet music.

PS- Dangerous Chase is the best effing song ever to grace video games. If any sound engies out there want to remix it, me love you long time.

Even Tobias's awkward trombone is in there.

http://rapidshare.com/files/288647266/FL_music.7z (33.5 mb)

YES :D
This requires WIN.
Boss!!! Come here!!!

1) Because everyone of us has it in their FL directory, it isn't too useful
2) Just because it's in the game directory doesn't mean you can share it over the internet without breaking copyright. The whole FL is in the FL directory, does that mean you can freely share the game? Of course not.
As far as I know, game music is freely distributable anyway. If people find it useful, I win. If they think this is a waste of time, then I can't help that.
It's about as distributable as any other music or soundtrack. It's copyrighted.
Dangerous Chase and Nomad Lair music, both excellent pieces of work. Wish more money was put into the musical score and not rushed. Massive potential.
' Wrote:PS- Dangerous Chase is the best effing song ever to grace video games. If any sound engies out there want to remix it, me love you long time.

I'll give it a bash. Can't promise immaculate results though haha.

EDIT: I tried a very quick, 10 minute bash at 'remixing' Dangerous Chase. I'm not sure if I'm going to just add to the original song, or make an alternate version from scratch. But here's a very very very very rough and badly timed demo. Bottom of zee list
That's really great stuff, Azz! If you would care to build on that..

Only thing is the 'crescendo' could use a bit more of the original kind of bass sound, but I do like the kind of opera tone it takes.