Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Trade Circuit Requests may be made here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Trade Circuit Requests may be made here.
General criticisms and comments that do not include specific names of stations, commodities, and price recommendations are completely unpersuasive and will be ignored. Only specific information will be considered for future price and trade circuit updates.

Requests for the creation or improvement of either existing or non-existent trade circuits may be made in this thread.
ALL such requests must be expressed in the same format as shown in the chart linked at the top of this post :
For example :
Name the Corporation(s) primarily interested in this circuit.
Station A - commodity name - Station B [profits too low]
Station B - Empty - Station C
Station C - commodity name - Station D [New] 1200 credits, 160 c/sec
et cetera, until the circuit returns to Station A
Provide an explanation as to why this circuit improves server gameplay, roleplay, or the server environment. What other factions benefit from this circuit (such as pirates along the way).

If no commodity currently exists that can be transported with a profit between two stations within the requested circuit, then state "Empty" instead of a commodity name.
If you are requesting the creation of an entirely new trade circuit for a commodity or faction, then fill out the chart according to what you want created, and state "[New] at the end of each line that creates a new transaction where one does not already exist.
If the existing profits between two of the stations listed in your request are currently too low for the circuit to be used reasonably, then state [profits too low] next to that line in the circuit. You may also include a specific recommendation for a new price at that location for the commodity, by stating a price at the end of the line. For new circuits, always provide a price or profit margin recommendation, based on current/existing prices and profits elsewhere for that commodity in that region of space.

When finished, wait. I may or may not respond to all requests specifically, but all requests that follow the format and provide specific information will be considered for future updates.

General criticisms and comments that do not include specific names of stations, commodities, and price recommendations are completely unpersuasive and will be ignored. Only specific information will be considered for future price and trade circuit updates, at my discretion.
It would be a mighty big shame for someone with a good idea to delay posting it more than 10 hours from now. If they did, they might have to wait a few months to get any results.
Hey Xoria, I have an idea or two, but I don't have access to FLCompanion to get exact numbers. Unfortunately, I can't really get home until 7 hours from now. Edit: Now 6 hours...

Basically, I was thinking about security on Isehara and the labor camps below on Planet Miura, and that the GMG would require armament for their security personnel. The source of weaponry could be Planet Kyushu or Detroit, depending on the prices, which I don't have access to. I'll try to post up tonight.

Even more fun would be a route as follows, to facilitate GMG| 's ... "shady" deals:

Fujisawa Mining Facility - HFuel - Freital Base, Omega-11 [new] [157c/s] 1300 gross (13.00*base), 1190 net profit, 754 seconds
Freital Base, Omega-11 - Blood Diamonds - Kyoto, Chugoku [169c/s]
Kyoto, Chugoku - Light Arms - Isehara Terraforming Outpost [new] [149c/s] 1100 gross (11.00*base), 543 net profit, 362 seconds
Isehara Terraforming Outpost - Food Rations - Fujisawa Mining Facility [new] 60-80 profit 58 seconds

This is a high-risk run dealing with GMG's under-the-table contracts. Basically, GMG ships HFuel to Hessians in exchange for Blood Diamonds. The Blood Diamonds are traded to Blood Dragons in exchange for completed contracts (see below) or sold on Kyoto. Finally, the route is completed with Light arms or Black Market Munitions to supply GMG's security personnel, then a quick run from Isehara to Fujisawa with Food Rations.

Message to GMG - Under the table deal between GMG and RHA, making us their provider for HFuel in exchange for Blood Diamonds. Having this regular interaction between GMG and RHA players would enhance the RP dynamic as the GMG diplomacy shifts and relations with Rheinland improve. If Republican lands a shipping contract with the GMG for example, relations with the Hessians will slowly degrade... GMG-Rheinland Diplomacy

UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - ENCRYPTED CHANNEL: GMG - A thread contracting Blood Dragons to hit Hogosha, Farmer Alliance, and Samura transports (in Hokkaido) in exchange for credits or blood diamonds. Any interaction GMG has with the Blood Dragon factions is a plus. I talked with reavantigair about paying ]bd[ for bounties via in-space transfers of blood diamonds with a faction transport. Otherwise, we'll sell the diamonds on Kyoto and use the money to pay out contracts.

Next, a source of arms. The GMG is running labor camps, suggesting that they may have a small contingent of ground forces, as well as heightened security on stations to deter Hogosha sabotage. The GMG is arguably the shadiest quasi-lawful organization in Sirius. Regular shipments of unlicensed munitions to a terraforming Outpost sounds perfect to me. Otherwise, light arms will work. (Edit: Settled for Light Arms. Siracusa is equidistant from both bases, making Black Market Munitions impossible.)

The route could be completed with Food Rations. Isehara has an agriculture dome, and would most likely be supplying the local bases with Food Rations.

The route itself is dangerous, it will have interactions with Wilde in the Omegas, Corsairs in the Omicrons, Kusari wilde in the Sigmas and Honshu, and Hogosha/Farmers in Honshu and Okinawa.

I have more ideas written down somewhere, I'll try to post them up when I get home.

Edit: Added Isehara->Fujisawa completion.

Edit: 21 GMT, just going through and adding profits.

Putting 1100 credit price for Light Arms at Isehara only creates profitable routes (>100c/s) from the following bases (checked sell points through FLStat):
Planet Kyushu 178c/s
Planet New Berlin 174c/s
Kyoto Base, Chugoku 149c/s
Kaiserslautern, New Berlin 113c/s
Kruezberg, New Berlin 100c/s

Putting 1300 credit price for HFuel at Freital creates these routes (>130c/s):
Corfu, Omicron Theta 188c/s
Freeport 5, Omega-41 164c/s
Fujisawa Mining Facility, Okinawa 157c/s
Luxury Liner Hawaii, Sigma-19 149c/s
Gas Miner Naha, Sigma-13 148c/s
Gas Miner Ogashawa, Sigma-19 138c/s
Aomori Station, Honshu 137 c/s
Sendai, Okinawa 134 c/s

In general, HFuel could use an all over boost, but it's tough since it's sold at so many bases.
Excellent example. The H Fuel price in the Omegas has to be determined by surrounding sale prices that already exist. Adding a price for Hfuel to Freital is possibly the simplest solution. The rest of the prices I can manipulate a bit more freely, except for Light Arms, which are determined according to distance from Planet Kyushu. I may have some leeway there though. So, overall, enhancing that circuit is very possible.
i don't have the exact names of bases and commodities, and wont be able to get on for a coupla hours, but am currently researching lawful and unlawful runs, involving the out-of the way systems that .85 gave us.

Kus>lib>bret>rhein>kus
kusari>rhein>bret>lib>kus

Seeing as we had a patch last week, are we now 4.85.1?
' Wrote:It would be a mighty big shame for someone with a good idea to delay posting it more than 10 hours from now. If they did, they might have to wait a few months to get any results.
I've been thinking about it, but really, for a faction with 2.5 bases, Cryer's trading set-up right now is basically perfect.
Firstly, Congratulations on the new routes and thank you:)
I haven't had a chance to check out my gallic characters nav - But last I recall no-one in gallia bought Pharma: not one base. Gallians don't seem to get sick: I hope they do soon:)obviously not a problem for now. But will be relevant in the future. Sorry anyway.
As a very simple addition, can Gaian Wildlife be sold (but not buyable) at Islay or Lewis for ~1500? This gives an incentive for Gaians to try and save the wildlife instead of pirating potential traders for money and is less than they are sold for at Perth, so it wouldn't lead to any trade imbalances.

Also:

Planet Kurile
Alien Organisms to Dortmund [new] ~1000 | similar to the route to Cambridge
MOX to Narita Outpost, NT [new] ~1800 | similar to the route to Rochester, but taking a bit longer for the same profits
Robotic Components to Planet Kurile

Reasoning:
MOX->Narita

Narita is supposed to be a depot for a lot of foreign shippers. Right now MOX really only ships to places of high security (mostly battleships), so it seems reasonable that the MOX intended for less restrictive uses be sent to a centralized depot where it would then be reshipped as appropriate. This would be good for groups like ALG, as they could ship it to Kusari better.

Alien Organisms->Dortmund

Dortmund is a slight stretch, but it is known that alien organisms have a good fertilizer effect in many situations (Planet Junyo, Planet Malta, fertilizing terraformed planets, etc). Not all are directly agricultural, but ALG is supposedly creating a good, specialized fertilizer for Planet Stuttgart that is aiding in its environmental changes. This seems like something AO could be involved with, although I am sure they would be just a small part of the puzzle, so to speak. But AO having another neutral sell point would be good for Samura, Zoners, Cryer, and ALG.

Dortmund should probably also supply fertilizers, but I'll let the ALG people crunch numbers for that.
Are Interspace Commerce supposed to have some form of interconnecting trade between Interspace Commerce space stations ? If so, I also have a suggestion for future updates. Since Interspace is supposed to be dealing with, mostly, insurance (of goods?) - then some kind of related cargo would be nice. Some form of bank and/or insurance papers or suitcases filled with valuable documents, storage media, or similar stuff.
Thanks to Beji's link in my topic earlier today i've decided to collect a few of the current route's and new route ideas for possible fixing for Planetform. I'l start with a problematic one that needs to be buffed up a little.

<strike>Cantebury Station - Terraforming Gases - Cold Bay Depot [profits too low]

The profit for this run has a way less profit margin than a run to Perth or Harris. Surely a run to a station in a system as far away as Hudson; that's in the earliest stages of terraforming; would produce more of a
profit margin. I suggest boosting the margin up to around 900 credits.</strike>

Planet Gran Canaria - Alien Organisms - California Minor [New] 1000, 149 c/sec

This route is needed because Planetform needs to get it's organisms from somewhere. Since Gran Canaria is teaming with alien life it seems an oppertune place to obtain them. Naturally the price isn't skyrocketed as it would simpley defeat the objective of going afar for a bigger profit, such as Freeport 9 or 11. We've got enough on our plates trying to get Wildife from Perth through to Cold Bay, as well as the numerous Hackers that stand between us and Liberty ergo California Minor. Going as far as Freeport 9 is a possibility in the future, but for now, we have enough enemies excluding the Hessians and Corsairs.

Passed

I'd like to leave the end of this post open, i'l be sure to add a few more when i get the time either later today or within the next two days.

`Ash
Pages: 1 2