Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: My guns are gone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I do not know how or why but a lot of my gun are gone
be for update \/
[Image: screen826.png]
now \/
[Image: screen55d.png]
[Image: screen56k.png]
see all gone
Edit the 1st image is now my load out be for the update
You got ninja'd, did you check the cargo hold for a sanction notification?
' Wrote:You got ninja'd, did you check the cargo hold for a sanction notification?
[Image: screen58.png]
no sanction notification
the mix of hessian and rm guns will do it
' Wrote:the mix of hessian and rm guns will do it
a mix of guns will do it:huh:WFT
Rheinland Military guns and red Hessian guns do not mix. The explode upon contact, resulting in messy compartments. You saw the after-aftermath.
lol 3 months and the guns explode now?
Think of it within RP.

Would a ship have RM and Red Hessian weapons?
Quote:lol 3 months and the guns explode now?
Yep. It's a slow fuse concoction. Sorry. You'll have to rebuy them.
Rumour has it, that the Rheinland Military introduced a failsafe device in their weaponry, right after the nomad war. This was done to ensure that their weapons could not be mixed with their enemies weapons, as well as to ensure that any RM weaponry which was sold to outsiders, could be disabled by the RM at their own discretion, if there would be the slightest possibility of these weapons being used against Rheinland corporations, or Rheinland armed forces.

Appearently they finally detected the missing guns in their armoury at their quarterly inventory check, and using the serial numbers, transmitted a Sirius wide failsafe device activation code for those guns over the Sirius Neural Net.
So as Hyung Soong said, you saw the resulting mess.

Just consider yourself lucky it was the RM that used their failsafe activation code. Another rumour says that the mythical A.D.M.I.N Vigilante/Thief/Magicians/Lawfull faction not just takes the guns, but any cargo, credits and other items of significant worth, if they fall over such an equipped ship somewere in Sirius.

Pages: 1 2 3